LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: best wax for WB

palmers palmers palmers....

Glued down FLYPAPER works great. I'll bet you NONE of you remember something called SLIP CHECK. There's some History......

Hint........

Use no wax............................surf............... ..................

Then,

Use wax................................surf........... .....................

IT ALL ****ING WORKS!!!!!!!!!!

I have surfed many places in the world and i have never had a preference except surfing WITH wax

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.

Question

so what your saying is dont use wax at all.

hahaha man, your such a kook, just throw some wax on your board, sit on the beach, leave it WAX UP and look cool, thats all yous got to do bro, chicks wil be all over you! dont forget the puka shell necklas. mahalo

Whats with all the hate out of the carolinas? The tropics gotta be givin up some swell to you guys soon. Then you can stop calling each other kooks on your computers and go surf. Relax, have a beer, and keep an eye on the weather channel.

Images

I use Grippers!

It comes from Jacksonville, Fl. I buy it by the case every few years. It doesnt come off. I use it in 55 degree to 85 degree water.

Fishin don't give him such a hard time. He probably doesn't know that surf wax is a thing of the past. I use candle wax. Specifically yankee candle wax at wb. Not only does it make your board smell good it cures smelly feet. What a ****ing kook

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    skooba are you calling me a kook or fishin?

don't give the kid such a hard time....

i'm sure there was a time when y'all didn't know sh!t.... so why hate on the kid???

get you a stick of palmers... it'll work fine.