LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: best wax for WB

Sticky bumps. I use Sticky Bumps tropical all year round.

Why give the kid a hard time you ask?? What's wrong with ball busting? It's all in good fun. But, then again ask a stupid question........

dont forget a basecoat once you strip the old wax off. Then use a wax of your choice!
    I prefer sticky bumps or palmers

I agree that sex wax sucks, go with sticky bumps

wb and you can find me at crystal and sweetwater and all over wb.
    thank you guys cause my freind asked me this and i dint know what to say so i posted a thread. so know we know to go with sticky bumps.

I'm so badass I don't need wax

use sexwax as a base then put famous on top. perrfect

ok,m i dont particurly care for sticky bumps. i liked takiyammma. but bro waxc dont matter where you surfin.... just grab astick wax is up and ride man, yeah mama

Sticky Bumps and Magma. Simple as that. They make a base coat sticky bumps but that is pointless. Clean your board off about ever 2 weeks with a "pickle" if you want your wax to always be at its best. Actually it depends how much you surf. But dont touch sexwax. That **** hasnt worked for over 15 years. If you want the best traction get a back and front pad and wear a rash relief/guard.

But location has nothing to do with your choice when it comes to the east coast. Keep it simple and clean.

Quote Originally Posted by wbsurfer View Post
    thank you guys cause my freind asked me this and i dint know what to say so i posted a thread. so know we know to go with sticky bumps.
    ha. i like how this kid says it wasnt his qustion since he got so much crap for HIS question