LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    Images

Why is the world so....

dark and light at the same time, we get some great waves then a tree hits your car. go on a surf trip catch a good wave, then get skunked the whole time after that. bang that brunette at the bar with a tramp stamp and a sleeve and get herpes. go buy some fried chicken and its soft. then there's that special place where every thing goes away ; the green room. the world is gone and we have our freedom. right now boys we are living in a dying art. the more mechanized surfing/the world become the more freedom we will lose. im scared of the future of surfing as well as yall should be, imagine what people in the 60s thought today would be like. now imagine 40 years from now... surfing in 2054..i will still be riding my single fin 9,4. i want yall to predict some advancements, I.E, floating surf boards (like those tables things) i know fins and aerodynamics are going to be a huge factor. who knows what new material surf board will be made off?

Q Why is the world so....
    A:

you asked for it! and I reckon cause the girl with the tramp stamp shotted you down you tysan?

new surfboards will all be graphene, juss sayin

That sucks... Your sister gave you herpes?! I'd be pissed

Images
    dudes i bang your moms on the daily dont forget it. i love how the new jersey/ new york types always troll. but its okay yall i love you in a non gay way, cant say the same for you, but that's fine. your right njny my incoming load is about to hit your moms face.

Images
    Such is life blasters, such is life. As paradoxical as it may be, just remember that each day is a gift.

Just playin Homey... Don't get your confederate flag panty's in a bunch

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    dudes i bang your moms on the daily dont forget it. i love how the new jersey/ new york types always troll. but its okay yall i love you in a non gay way, cant say the same for you, but that's fine. your right njny my incoming load is about to hit your moms face.

blasters did you read your post? its sooooooo trollable. Sorry homey, just making fun of you, one day you will learn how to take it

ima skeet skeet skeet in ya mommas grill grill grill....
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Apr 21, 2014 at 11:28 PM.

dark and light at the same time, we get some great waves then a tree hits your car. go on a surf trip catch a good wave, then get skunked the whole time after that. bang that brunette at the bar with a tramp stamp and a sleeve and get herpes. go buy some fried chicken and its soft. then there's that special place where every thing goes away ; the green room. the world is gone and we have our freedom. right now boys we are living in a dying art. the more mechanized surfing/the world become the more freedom we will lose. im scared of the future of surfing as well as yall should be, imagine what people in the 60s thought today would be like. now imagine 40 years from now... surfing in 2054..i will still be riding my single fin 9,4. i want yall to predict some advancements, I.E, floating surf boards (like those tables things) i know fins and aerodynamics are going to be a huge factor. who knows what new material surf board will be made off?

your ****s all over the place

i don't even know what to reply to

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    see we all doing the lower case thing now! metard get outta our heads!

"....im scared of the future of surfing as well as yall should be, imagine what people in the 60s thought today would be like. now imagine 40 years from now... "

The growth of virtual surfing. Just like "virtual" everything else and the resulting decrease, then eventual elimination of the skill, artistry, and risk involved in doing many activities. All done in the safety of one's living room or at the keyboard. And the thing is, people will likely still consider themselves experts. I think we're seeing this already.
    Last edited by DosXX; Apr 22, 2014 at 03:02 AM.