LOGIN | REGISTER

lets surf in Australia!

Biggest ever tagged... and now they have early warnings against her!
    http://www.nbcnews.com/science/scien...n-shark-n83096

What a great nickname. Joan of Shark. Those Aussies have a tremendous sense of humor, apparently.

Check this out...my wife's uncle nabbed this picture off the coast of Scituate, MA a couple weeks ago. F-ing Narwhal, how cool is that?

nahrwal.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Atom View Post
    What a great nickname. Joan of Shark. Those Aussies have a tremendous sense of humor, apparently.

Check this out...my wife's uncle nabbed this picture off the coast of Scituate, MA a couple weeks ago. F-ing Narwhal, how cool is that?

nahrwal.jpg
    too cool for words.

Images
    ahhh the Narwhal, such a majestic and mysterious creature

That's cool as hell, but that guy's probably not doing too well if he's all the way down here. Hopefully he just went for a swim, but more likely he's sick if he's down in MA, 1,000+ miles from home.

Their tusks are crazy. Pablo Neruda got his hands on one and put it with his collection of shells, etc., saw it when I was down in Chile.

I thought those were only in buddy the elf?!?! bad ass

Images
    The end of the article was nice:
    "Great whites have been known to attack humans, but not eat them. Great white sharks have killed a number of swimmers and divers off the coast of Western Australia in the past four years."

Sick Narwhal photo MA!

Thanks for the Narwhal vid NJS, it was fun. I think it helped cure me a little from the "trolo" vid MIS posted earlier.