LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Fiforlife View Post
    Keep Baltimore out of Delaware. Not going to be a "locals spot" by any means. Just like the Oyster house down the street. We will keep our money in the pockets of local Delaware based businesses. Not in the wallets of those already overstuffed...
    You remind me of these guys

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    you lost me with the soccer reference.
    haha. sorry. Here is a quote from the paper:

the self-proclaimed original soccer pub of Baltimore, is known as one of the city’s best bars for cheap beer. Behind its motto of “friendship, loyalty and love,” the Irish pub keeps its culture alive with homemade Irish food, viewings of Ireland’s soccer matches and live music.

I'm just saying, the whole family has roots in the soccer world, locally in Maryland. National Team members, Baltimore Bays back in the Day, DC United, Hall of Famer's. So when they opened the pub, it was really the only place in the city where you could go and have a solid soccer crowd. You wouldn't know it if you were in there on a Friday night, but hey. Funny thing is, they are all Italians and they opened an Irish Pub.

so good clemmie

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    haha. sorry. Here is a quote from the paper:

the self-proclaimed original soccer pub of Baltimore, is known as one of the city’s best bars for cheap beer. Behind its motto of “friendship, loyalty and love,” the Irish pub keeps its culture alive with homemade Irish food, viewings of Ireland’s soccer matches and live music.

I'm just saying, the whole family has roots in the soccer world, locally in Maryland. National Team members, Baltimore Bays back in the Day, DC United, Hall of Famer's. So when they opened the pub, it was really the only place in the city where you could go and have a solid soccer crowd. You wouldn't know it if you were in there on a Friday night, but hey. Funny thing is, they are all Italians and they opened an Irish Pub.
    no, i understood the soccer reference - i meant, you lost me once i realized there was a soccer connection. ah, never mind...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    no, i understood the soccer reference - i meant, you lost me once i realized there was a soccer connection. ah, never mind...
    I get it now. Well done =)

Images
    this is how soccer should be played: