LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Calling y'all out!

I know we all post like mad men. Who's up and going to check the surf?

up and tapping on this odd appliance cause wind onshore 20knots....

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    I am. Its raining like hell and kinda cold but I gotta work at 730. Now or never

Panama City Beach, Florida, United States
    Flat. It'll probably be good later.

It's poop here. how strange.

Images
    Got out Wednesday evening and yesterday morning. Chest high, but terrible conditions. I was the only a-hole in the water for as far as the eye could see. Usually if anything is cracking ill see a couple other hungry cats out there. Cold, windy and eerie. At least I am going to the golf tournament all weekend. In my ridiculous plaid pants. The surf is flat all weekend anyway.

Kahuna Kai: Aren't you down in the JAX area.... you guys have waves today? I had the opportunity to go down there for work today, but I wouldn't have gotten home til midnight so I said f that.

Images
    I'll watch everyone have fun while I work my life away at my cube farm... Everyone surf at the surfersview cam beaches!

Spell out words in the sand! We can play Hangman!

See you at 5:30

Same deal everyday for me: Paddling my "private beach" awesome spot at nice warm, sunny lunch-o-clock if there's anything. Going for a run on the beach if not. Next week is forecast to be firing.

I was chatting with a guy when getting out the other day. When I told him I was surfing here on my lunch break he said "Best. Life. Ever."

He was totally right.

Images
    sponger where do you live, and how long is your lunch break?

Tonight should have some money in the drink and definitely the AM. Scoreboard.