LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Got it chest high and decent Wednesday eve, and it was VOS here yesterday, super blown out. My buddy broke 3 ribs fishing offshore when he slipped and fell on a rail. Tomorrow is supposed to offshore chest high fun and frivolity. Have a great weekend you bunch of ( fill in the blank ).

Heading out for a second session. Big and sloppy!

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    sponger where do you live, and how long is your lunch break?
    In CA bruddah, and it's as long as I want it to be. Usually 60 minutes for a run, 90 minutes (20 of those being getting from the desk/clothes to in the lineup/wetsuit and back again), but sometimes 3, or just the rest of the day, when it's firing.

Surfed some weak but clean waist high waves on LI this AM.

Just finished the second session. Surfed out!

I was on my way to Mase when you posted this thread... Best session I've had so far this year by far, and also the longest. It didn't necessarily qualify as Epic Mase but it was most definitely Classic Mase. My arms are noodles.

Solid today. CH-HH and super peaky. Lots of ramps. Glassy to light sideshores putting some texture on it. Too much tide and too little swell for much barrel action beyond a few fold-over spitters. Slabby down pointside way, but serious backwash from the seawall.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sponger42 View Post
    In CA bruddah, and it's as long as I want it to be. Usually 60 minutes for a run, 90 minutes (20 of those being getting from the desk/clothes to in the lineup/wetsuit and back again), but sometimes 3, or just the rest of the day, when it's firing.
    Are you looking for a new employee and roommate?

Sick glad some of you all scored. I am gonna eat a ton and get ready for maņana.

Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    Are you looking for a new employee and roommate?
    I don't know what I did in a past life to luck into this situation, but I suspect I was Ghandi.