LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    Yikes! No bueno dude. Dano! Good seeing you too

Images
    wow man what a puss man up you didnt even get stung that hard, damn west coast boys need to soldier up for Christs sake.

I've been brutally attacked by rays on both east and west cost. West hurt way, more. The one and only time that I passed out from pain.i feel for you. all I can say is s#ck it up butter cup. Surf soon and peace.
    Last edited by GreenFlash35; Apr 20, 2014 at 02:48 AM. Reason: ouch

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    wow man what a puss man up you didnt even get stung that hard, damn west coast boys need to soldier up for Christs sake.
    Now that's not very Christian.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Now that's not very Christian.
    great pic!
    and yea didn't Christ take it in both hands AND both feet?
    lol...oh sh$t it's EASTER!! I'm going str8 2 hell!

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    and oh double sh$t isn't it also A. Hitler's birthday? I'm going to Nazi Hell!

Images
    ill give your once credit for my sister since that pic made me laugh, good job.

Got skunked today. Buddy said it was blown, so I just ran down to the beach instead of surfing. When I got there it was OH+, heavy, semi-glass! Oh well. Tomorrow will be good too. As will the rest of the week.

On a side note, I just found some old photos of a big SW day at a very heavy beachbreak. Check this action out. I can't believe I paddled into that crap! That beach is still here, but I rarely surf it anymore. Just about every session was a beatdown. Greatwall.jpg

A few seconds away from getting mauled. But what a sandy tunnel to behold! March05.JPG
    Last edited by sponger42; Apr 22, 2014 at 03:39 AM.

Not so great today. Caught a tiny window between the bizarre onshores we've been having. Unfortunately, a NW windswell was crossing up the SW pretty badly and making it just kind of a low tide mess. Got a few decent ones. The NW flow set up a massive longshore that dragged me around the point and I had to tenderfoot it back. Oh well, better than not paddling out. Blew the heck out as soon as I got out. CH-HH semi-glass to semi-chop.

Nice day today. Heavy HH slabs down at the point. Got shacked off my nut. Plenty of beat-downs going on too. Light texture from sideshores, sunny, and warm.