LOGIN | REGISTER

Thread: Swimfins

Hybrid View

Exclamation Swimfins

Im looking into buting some bodyboarding swimfins cause i lost my other ones. would you guys rather get tech 2s for more money or the churchills? is there a difference between the two?

Images
    both good fins. I would say go with the ones that fit best.

I have been rocking techs for a long time, but I'm making the switch over to churchills because they fit a little better.

The techs are a little shorter, but wider, and I think they have a little more power. May be a little easier to DK with the tech's, since they are shorter.

alright cool. thanks

Images
    The Churchills have always hurt my feet. Bad blisters and sores. I got Redleys a couple years ago and I love them. No blisters, good power, light weight and they float.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Carson View Post
    The Churchills have always hurt my feet. Bad blisters and sores. I got Redleys a couple years ago and I love them. No blisters, good power, light weight and they float.
    Fin socks?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Fin socks?
    all fins hurt my feet - I always where fin socks.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    Fin socks?
    I've not had a pair that I like. Of course, the last time I had a pair was in the late 80's.

Images
    Chuchills in blue and gray cut through my feet. Blue and yellow are better.

Images
    Worn Churchills and BZs.

An old Churchill pair from the 70s and the new blue/yellow ones. These are my favorite fins. Just make sure you get the right size so that they don't kill your feet. The BZs I didn't have long, they were when I was a kid and my feet were growing fast. They were OK at best.

I've worn my friends Body Gloves with the neoprene liner and adjustable strap. They are extremely comfortable. However, I feel they lack a lot in power, because of the neoprene the boot part isn't that stiff, so it flexes a lot when you kick. Unlike the Churchill's which is why they have a lot of power.

Images

Arrow

Used Custom X and they used to be great but lost one and got a new pair. Whoops! lost another, then hey now I got another 3rd pair haha.

But now i ones called G Fins. Got them in NC when I lost one on a solo trip down there, so picked up the new pair. But then.......Blisters and sores like real sick ones.

Now always finne socks.
    See ya on 6th st jetty for Bertha!