LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Swimfins

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    Redley's if you can find them.
    Chris, I just got a pair of Kick's and they are pretty sweet. Super comfy foot pocket & you know how I like the Redley's.

Quote Originally Posted by chuck white View Post
    Chris, I just got a pair of Kick's and they are pretty sweet. Super comfy foot pocket & you know how I like the Redley's.
    I'll have to check them out next swell. I still have 2 shirts for you...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    I'll have to check them out next swell. I still have 2 shirts for you...
    Cool, I have your DVD to give back to you also. I will keep in touch with you about swell conditions & contact me if you are heading down.

Images
    Tech2's are the best fin IMO, super comfortable, good amount of thrust, and good for DK. If you can't afford them but still want comfort go with Unit X's

Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    Tech2's are the best fin IMO, super comfortable, good amount of thrust, and good for DK. If you can't afford them but still want comfort go with Unit X's
    Too bad they do not float, that is a big drawback.

Images
    Yeah but how often do you fins come off and float back up? Every time mine have of came off it has been in the impact zone and even if they floated iv never gotten them back. I have lost about 3 fins 1 kcoast brand(float) 1 unitx(float) and 1 tech2, thats why I rock tethers 24/7 you don't have to worry about anything and you protect your investment.

if you go w/ vipers, buy them local and try them on first...they tend to be a narrow fit...i went to buy a pair and, for me...they were to tight.

Quote Originally Posted by mikedub View Post
    Yeah but how often do you fins come off and float back up? Every time mine have of came off it has been in the impact zone and even if they floated iv never gotten them back. I have lost about 3 fins 1 kcoast brand(float) 1 unitx(float) and 1 tech2, thats why I rock tethers 24/7 you don't have to worry about anything and you protect your investment.

Honestly? I have only lost one floating fin ever and it was on my friends foot and not mine. Even at SS I have had many come off and found them near the rocks. At Pea Island I lost 2 at once and found both down the beach. You never have that chance if they do not float.

I use churhills. They are very good but hurt your feet.

hurt feet

isnt that why we should use fin socks?