LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thumbs up south jersey had surf today

and i got some - only like 5 decent rides as swell was lethargic yet still clean w/solid
    three footers and A LOT of surfers and even more tourists on the boardwalk. anybody
    else find nuggets?

I surfed this morning a wee bit south of you. It was fun. I was solo. Nice little peak to me self. Get home to find the NJ State PD arresting my neighbor. He attacked a guy on a tree crew cause the guy would not give or sell him the wood they were cutting. Going to jail over a tree. He was on parole so he's screwed.

yup...was PACKED at the star bar in oc. managed to skirt the crowd for a bit on an overlooked peak, but w/ that many people in the water, it wasn't overlooked for long. still got some really fun waves, though, before the tide got too high & i got sick of the crowd.

looked glassy and dreamy in pics, am I idealizing it, or was it THAT good? I remember some days that just really went berzerk on the fun o meter

[QUOTE=MakeItStop;230854], am I idealizing it, /QUOTE]

yes. and dont forget 44 deg h20.

thank you for reality check

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    looked glassy and dreamy in pics, am I idealizing it, or was it THAT good? I remember some days that just really went berzerk on the fun o meter
    Easy 2 ft over head, barreling and peeling for hours where I was at. It was f~ckin good.
    All lefts. I surfed 4 hours, sat out high tide, then surfed 2 more. I'm stoked and fried.

Images
    I got out!

Belmar, NJ was epic as usual... All the sand that they are pumping is really making it even better! Easily 4ft bigger!! And barreling!!!

9. sandyhook in the morning was oil glass conditions over head sets , and barreling of course crowed . surfed two sessions with the local crew and 40 of our closest friends .

seaside park was as glassy as i have had it in a while...lots of barrels and light crowds off the main sandbars