LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Yeah the happy cows California ads are much better. But Rob is one smooth brother. And that one foot mush was in between sets. I am sure there were some 23 footers at Sea Side Reef behind him. It was just a long period swell.
    well, that explains the step-up.

1. Being afraid to eat food
    2. Feeling the need to workout to improve your "surfing"
    3. Complaining about other sports
    4. Going to bed early instead of waking up hungover
    5. Not drinking the kool aid
    6. ANY AND ALL SURFLINE ARTICLES
    7. ANY AND ALL SURFLINE ARTICLES
    8. Missing waves on account of your woman
    9. Missing waves on account of your man
    10. Colored sunglass frames

...discuss...

Images
    Crossfit....¢¢®©€¥

Quote Originally Posted by bubonicphoniks View Post
    1. Being afraid to eat food
    2. Feeling the need to workout to improve your "surfing"
    3. Complaining about other sports
    4. Going to bed early instead of waking up hungover
    5. Not drinking the kool aid
    6. ANY AND ALL SURFLINE ARTICLES
    7. ANY AND ALL SURFLINE ARTICLES
    8. Missing waves on account of your woman
    9. Missing waves on account of your man
    10. Colored sunglass frames

...discuss...
    I cant help but laugh looking at ur avatar and reading numero uno

Images
    Risky business sunglasses are back! I can't believe that sh it.

Honestly, it's not just the surfing industry.... It's the Pussification of AMERICA! Look around you, you got people who are afraid to offend anybody, can't say anything anymore, can't be a "free thinker", gotta think like all the other "P.C." people in the world or else you're a bad person. It's gotten to the point where everything and everybody is watered down. Society tells you what is acceptable and what is not! If you believe in anything other than what "society" says to believe in, then you should punished!

People get in trouble for speaking the TRUTH. When a pro athlete get's interviewed you hardly ever hear the TRUTH anymore, it's what their PR rep told them to say, or their coach said is acceptable, hardly any individuals anymore. That's why I like guys who tell it like it is, and doesn't sugar coat things. It's Merica, Freedom of Speech my friends!

You still have those who will push the envelope, but really, those people aren't REALLY pushing the envelope, their just normal, the way things use to be... but now they are pushing the envelope because they aren't "P.C.", what a load of horse sh*t if you ask me.

Images
    Had to share....

Q5lsULy.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    had to share....

Q5lsULy.jpg
    haaaahahahahahaha

what ... Does .... It .. Mean??

Images
    Not sure Mr. Slashdog as I've never done bath salts(nothing against 'em, but why eat steak ums when ya have filet mignon)...but I guess the hand is an intoxicated bath salt victim?

Quote Originally Posted by dawnpatrolsup View Post
    honestly, it's not just the surfing industry.... It's the pussification of america! Look around you, you got people who are afraid to offend anybody, can't say anything anymore, can't be a "free thinker", gotta think like all the other "p.c." people in the world or else you're a bad person. It's gotten to the point where everything and everybody is watered down. Society tells you what is acceptable and what is not! If you believe in anything other than what "society" says to believe in, then you should punished!

People get in trouble for speaking the truth. When a pro athlete get's interviewed you hardly ever hear the truth anymore, it's what their pr rep told them to say, or their coach said is acceptable, hardly any individuals anymore. That's why i like guys who tell it like it is, and doesn't sugar coat things. It's merica, freedom of speech my friends!

You still have those who will push the envelope, but really, those people aren't really pushing the envelope, their just normal, the way things use to be... But now they are pushing the envelope because they aren't "p.c.", what a load of horse sh*t if you ask me.
    free pjb!!!