LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Why?

Images

Why?

Why has the surf been such crap for 3 days, albeit with some size. And I sit at work, watching perfectly groomed sets roll in at the chest to head high area with nice shape at the perfect tide.... Ugh. By the time I get off tonight, the tide will be low and so will the surf....

booo....

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Why has the surf been such crap for 3 days, albeit with some size. And I sit at work, watching perfectly groomed sets roll in at the chest to head high area with nice shape at the perfect tide.... Ugh. By the time I get off tonight, the tide will be low and so will the surf....

booo....
    it's a karma issue - things you've done elsewhere in life that are now catching up to you. you need a good karma mechanic.

Wilmington, North Carolina, United States
    dude, dont feel bad its not that good.. ive been skunked all morning. but yea riding around checking surf is better than being productive in society. wow what a comedicly sad state of affairs that last comment illustrates lol

ha, and I just mispelt a word that prob doesn't exist. comedically... carry on everyone..ive just had alot of coffee today... and not enough surf

Q: why
    A:

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    Q: why
    A:
    that's comedically gold!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by hanna View Post
    it's a karma issue - things you've done elsewhere in life that are now catching up to you. you need a good karma mechanic.
    As sad as this sounds, from the looks of the cam, its better right now than it has been in months...

And for some strange reason, for the first time I can remember, it looks about 2-3 feet bigger hear on Hilton Head that it does at the Washout. The Washout cam has like 15 guys on it and its about waist high....

Ohh well...

Wait until summer. We'll all be crying like babies because there haven't been waves in months. This spring, at least up here, has been really damn good. A solid swell every week except this week.

why cant i surf the north side of jmp?

pretty much the only spot breaking today

Images
    a lot of times its bigger here than the washout and other times its not. we have been getting luckier this year, last year the washout was getting way more swell it seems.