LOGIN | REGISTER

Results 1 to 10 of 10
  1. #1

    Jason from Mr.A's WPB FL

    Trying to find you and can't for the life of me remember your last name (thus making it impossible.) You taught me how to surf on long board and the last I heard from you was my Bday after I moved to Jersey in 00." I so just want to say thank you and my love for surfing is totally because of what a great person you are. If you're reading this and you're not Jason but know a guy who surfs may still or did live in WPB and have CrAzY curly dirty blond hair that worked at Mr.A's please let him know about this post.
    Cheers
    Beth

  2. #2
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    4,297
    Quote Originally Posted by beth bernardy View Post
    Trying to find you and can't for the life of me remember your last name (thus making it impossible.) You taught me how to surf on long board and the last I heard from you was my Bday after I moved to Jersey in 00." I so just want to say thank you and my love for surfing is totally because of what a great person you are. If you're reading this and you're not Jason but know a guy who surfs may still or did live in WPB and have CrAzY curly dirty blond hair that worked at Mr.A's please let him know about this post.
    Cheers
    Beth
    wayne, thy name is lunatic.

  3. #3
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Charleston
    Posts
    1,438
    Images
    8
    Swellinfo's missed connections

  4. #4
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,621
    I was born and still live near WPB, FL. I have never heard of Mr. A's. What is it, and where is it?

  5. #5
    Join Date
    Mar 2014
    Location
    wb
    Posts
    1,969
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Swellinfo's missed connections
    lol

    pretty much this


    Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    I was born and still live near WPB, FL. I have never heard of Mr. A's. What is it, and where is it?
    magic and clowns and shhit

    google it

  6. #6
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    Swellinfo's missed connections
    So classic. Impacting the forum for comedy.

  7. #7
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    3,060
    this is getting creepier by the second, a magic and costume shop that does surf lessons? wtf?

    YYEESSSS: http://www.palmbeachmagicshop.com/TH...NYARDSHOW.html
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Apr 22, 2014 at 11:05 PM.

  8. #8
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    3,060
    double

    post

  9. #9
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,621
    Quote Originally Posted by metard View Post
    lol

    pretty much this




    magic and clowns and shhit

    google it
    Probably avoided it on a super conscious level.

  10. #10
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,621
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    this is getting creepier by the second, a magic and costume shop that does surf lessons? wtf?

    YYEESSSS: http://www.palmbeachmagicshop.com/TH...NYARDSHOW.html
    Wow! Glad I never ran into that place by accident. Reminds me of a scene from Pulp Fiction. "Howdy there neighbor says the spider to the fly".