LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Impending Flatness?

I will be off tomorrow and I see nothing but FLATNESS in my forecast....

What say ye, amateur meteorologists?

Is our Spring run over?

Has Summer arrived early?

I'm stuck at work, watching a weak swell die, before the Atlantic turns back into a lake.

Images
    What spring run? *sigh from the southeast*

Spring swell is alive and well bros. You just may have to log mileage to reach it here and there. I surfed 5 out of 8 days as of Saturday. Getting back in the drink today and Friday. Spring stoke is here to stay buoys. Don't doubt it.

Not to mention water temps are finally pushing 45 in MA (way late but still rising) and the long term has serious swell arriving in 8-9 days. Could change but it's on the radar.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; Apr 23, 2014 at 04:47 PM. Reason: The fat man with a wooden leg walks slowly

Spring of stoke continues tomorrow all day and night with chest to shoulder and clean on EMass NH/ME coastal lines. You thought it would end weeks ago. Not the case. Non-hurricane spring swell prevails and remains through mid-June. Get on it braddahs. Glassy walls to shred!!!!!!

FLY A BANNER FOR ENDLESS SPRING SWELL AND STOKE
    (and treads that actually pertain to surfing)

Its been around 23' here

Heading out now.

Looking something like this

image.jpg

its flatlining. resuscitate /stand clear THUNK doctor STATTTT…….BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP………..
    …………………………………………………………try again nurse stand clear THUNK!!!……………………………………………………….

the surf is officially flat. june flat. you may begin to RELY ON tropical season. ready/begin...

Bro. The first half of June through yesterday has been raging and clean up here. Guarantee you we get a few more days of fun the last week of the month. Haven't even heard many/any score reports from this past weekend. Was NE the only place that got swell?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro. The first half of June through yesterday has been raging and clean up here. Guarantee you we get a few more days of fun the last week of the month. Haven't even heard many/any score reports from this past weekend. Was NE the only place that got swell?
    Yup, I can back that up, this Spring has been real good to us. I have been in the water 95% of the time we got swell and surprised winds have kept under 20mph. I get a feeling that it is all going to end for us soon.. maybe till about mid Aug.

The Island has been treating us very well this spring. Butt crack early on Saturday morning was the call here.