LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Friday was pretty good here, and Saturday morning wasn't bad, but it was pancake flat where I was yesterday afternoon. Less than a foot, and breaking right on the beach. Forecast doesn't look good either.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    its flatlining. resuscitate /stand clear THUNK doctor STATTTT…….BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP………..
    …………………………………………………………try again nurse stand clear THUNK!!!……………………………………………………….

the surf is officially flat. june flat. you may begin to RELY ON tropical season. ready/begin...
    I feel like our years of surfing on the EC speeds up time way more than time should be sped up. We surf in the fall, winter, and spring when there is swell, and then right when summer hits there are threads that someone posted about how many days there are left til hurricane season. Then we get no hurricanes, so we look forward to winter. We get no nor'easters, we look forward to spring. We get no spring swell, we look forward to hurricane season again! Wtf people! I feel like if I move to PR or CA or Hawaii or somewhere where you can surf more, and surf more EVERYDAY, than time will slow down and I will enjoy my surfing life more.

Quote Originally Posted by HighOnLife View Post
    Wtf people! I feel like if I move to PR or CA or Hawaii or somewhere where you can surf more, and surf more EVERYDAY, than time will slow down and I will enjoy my surfing life more.

My goal in the next 3 years is to be on PR living till my time runs out. And your right, time will slow down because you will be where you should be, not anxious about where you want to be.

Quote Originally Posted by JakeF View Post
    Friday was pretty good here, and Saturday morning wasn't bad, but it was pancake flat where I was yesterday afternoon. Less than a foot, and breaking right on the beach. Forecast doesn't look good either.
    It was definitely stronger further north with ME having the highest buoys of all. If you got above the Cape you were scoring all weekend. At least you're close to Rhodey for South swells in between anything tropical we get. Once it becomes a lake up here we won't see ESE action for a while.

How them Portuguese wahines doing in New Bedford? They fine. But fiesty.

Been fairly flat here all summer.

Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Been fairly flat here all summer.
    Bro...uh...err...brew, the solstice has yet to occur so are you in a time wrap and referencing last summah?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro...uh...err...brew, the solstice has yet to occur so are you in a time wrap and referencing last summah?
    We are in da durty souf. It has been basically summer here since early May. The water temp is 82F. Eff the calendar, that is summer to me.

i think the flatness has begun. oh well, maybe we'll get one chest high day in the next two months

We have had a great spring here in north NJ. Best surf I have had in 2 years was May 30- June 2. Had many days in May that were not just fun but really good! Have only sailed the Hobie Cat once because of all the surf.
    We kept thinking that the swell was going to be the last one til September. Cant complain, going sailing Wednesday!!!

Got out early morning and late this afternoon today and was able to squeeze some rides out of the last of it around here for awhile. It's forecasted to be pretty much flat the rest of this week and into the next.

Might as well get me one of these things, wear umbrella hat and play ukulele (note pedals below seat):
    http://img.tjskl.org.cn/pic/z1b5188f...r_tricycle.jpg