LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 10 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Why most pro surfers come from the south.

Ever notice the world best come from the south? Everyone from the outer banks and below were genetically altered by the government to shred. While in New Jersey they poison the waters to kill them off? Its that the reason the ware is dirty there?It must be the awesome food we eat. Besides all they got is belmar anyways, which is kinda a big deal. We got cam Richards dudes he's going to be better than Kelly.

dean randazzo

Lmfao. Fight the good fight

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Ever notice the world best come from the south? Everyone from the outer banks and below were genetically altered by the government to shred. While in New Jersey they poison the waters to kill them off? Its that the reason the ware is dirty there?It must be the awesome food we eat. Besides all they got is belmar anyways, which is kinda a big deal. We got cam Richards dudes he's going to be better than Kelly.
    NJ has some of the cleanest water and strictest ocean testing requirements in the US bud.
    As for some of the best surfers (can only really think of two I would put in the "world's best" category - Kelly and CJ- coming from the south), there ain't **** to do down there except eat BBQ and **** your cousins. So as soon as a kid starts to show promise surfing they get whisked up and travel around the world. Kelly didn't get to be the best by surfing ****ty Florida closeouts..he was traveling the world by 12 years old.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by stinkbug View Post
    NJ has some of the cleanest water and strictest ocean testing requirements in the US bud.
    As for some of the best surfers (can only really think of two I would put in the "world's best" category - Kelly and CJ- coming from the south), there ain't **** to do down there except eat BBQ and **** your cousins. So as soon as a kid starts to show promise surfing they get whisked up and travel around the world. Kelly didn't get to be the best by surfing ****ty Florida closeouts..he was traveling the world by 12 years old.
    Yeah, he went from Florida to CA for many years, and then to HI... Imagine that. That's what everyone does. Don't matter if you are from FL or NJ. You can stick around being a big fish in a small pond or chase waves and live the dream. Kelly is still the best that's ever done it. No offense Duke.

Images
    Last time I went surfing in New Jersey I contracted ecoli, mono, and radioactive sickle cell and your telling me the water is clean lol. Still though the best dont come from the west - sorry Jim Morrison your were wrong. They come from the southeast.

It'd been a while since we last had a Civvie War tread. This is all understandable.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Ever notice the world best come from the south?
    Exactly. "come from" the south. Ever notice the worlds best surfers never GO TO the south?

best ec waves are south of the mason dixie line in obx

the liberal sissypants have some good waves in Belmar NJ and RI, but I am partial to OBX having best shaped and most consistent waves. Too bad those waves never produce anything other than lifestyle pros

CJ AND Damien Hobgood
    Cory and Shea Lopez
    Eric and Evan Geisalman
    Kelly FING Slater
    BBQ Pork sliders before a sesh - that way you can taste it all day while you surf.
    My cousin is pretty hot by the way. She gives a whole new meaning to the term relative humidity.
    Don't mess with the Dirty Souff!