LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Because they'll do anything to get out of the south

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    Ever notice the world best come from the south? Everyone from the outer banks and below were genetically altered by the government to shred. While in New Jersey they poison the waters to kill them off? Its that the reason the ware is dirty there?It must be the awesome food we eat. Besides all they got is belmar anyways, which is kinda a big deal. We got cam Richards dudes he's going to be better than Kelly.

Quote Originally Posted by sisurfdogg View Post
    My cousin is pretty hot by the way. She gives a whole new meaning to the term relative humidity.
    C'mon dog, kick some of that moisture over here. Don't bogart the wahines. What's her cell?

pics of sis's cousin!!!

chime in if you agree!

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    Exactly. "come from" the south. Ever notice the worlds best surfers never GO TO the south?
    Correct, because all the pros worldwide all move to New Jersey to live out their professional surfing careers. Stones. Glass House. You know.

that's a good point,i cant think of any pro on tour that ever came out the northeast,dean randazzo but did he ever make it to the wct or was it just the wqs?florida to the eastcoast is what cali is to the west.the waves aren't even that good there,but u have literally 100s of pros coming out.i can think of 20 groms off the top of my head.

Kelly,the lopez bros,the hobgood bros,geiselman bros(they really don't belong in this list but il give them the cred)the schewisers or whatever theyr name is,gorkin,uhhhhhhhhhhhhh the sterling kid from the gulf,and that's all I can think of right now but I know theres plenty more.

nj-0

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Correct, because all the pros worldwide all move to New Jersey to live out their professional surfing careers. Stones. Glass House. You know.
    Actually I don't know. Never lived in Jersey and wasn't talking about Jersey.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by South Bethany View Post
    Actually I don't know. Never lived in Jersey and wasn't talking about Jersey.
    Got it. They all move to OC MD and DE =) My Dad lives in Bethany, he was telling me that John John Florence's family just bought a house next door.

ok, yall got it, FL is hardly the south, too many northern transplants on the coast, inland FL is deep in chaw spittn nascar country but coastal Florida was annexed as part of NJ...cocoa beach NJ, second best only to...wait for it...can you finish my sentence walkinonh2o?

Images
    surfdawg no doubt, but there are some really good surfers that come out of Florida makes no sense, but skynard is from from florida. so if they came from there someone else great will. in all honesty it makes no sense to me when all the swell stories and pic s come from the north and make us all jealous.

Images
    Because Joisy is for jerk offs. We have to use hair gel while the south enjoys all natural, fresh farm animal jiz for their styling needs. Unfortunately the fresh farm animal jiz is too expensive to ship north and loses it's freshness, in turn creating a lower level of performance compared to our southern counterparts.