LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: no surf today

Thumbs down no surf today

waves at my sojersey beach miserable. also there were fins in the line-up and maybe
    only some belonged to dolphins...anybody with good surf news?

I got out at an undisclosed location in VB today and scored well! The catch was the mushiness of the waves but they were waist plus!!! Fish was king. Sorry dude

Sooo flat in Charlestonia. I am sure Erock was pissed during the competition. I wanted to go out, because the weather is so beautiful. However, I don't have an SUP to take on these puny ankle high waves.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Sooo flat in Charlestonia. I am sure Erock was pissed during the competition. I wanted to go out, because the weather is so beautiful. However, I don't have an SUP to take on these puny ankle high waves.
    I told them they should have run it tuesday or whatever. I was watching the washout cam and it was chest-head and everything after that was flatness. Did they even run the contest? If so, how? I mean, were they towing-at?

Good surf news.... nope.

I was up at 6 watching the cams for over an hour... not much going on. Surfline was pretty far off on this one. SI not as much.

Incoming tide has it looking much better now, with some thigh-high peelers here and there. The weather is way better also, but the crowd is f*ckin ridiculous...

They forecast nearly flat conditions and the webcam looked bad. Went anyway. Luckily. Me and about ten other guys were treated to some waist high sets before the swell went away.

got lucky in the afternoon; no not that lucky but the surf came up somewhat unexpectedly from 1 ft
    to solid 3ft sets and off shores and no crowd as it seemed like a sneaker swell and i ended up having
    a fun no pressure from anything session..also my 4/3 wetsuit FELT GREAT!

Fuh-lat... and the beach is crooooowded now...

Caught some thigh/waist high waves this morning, just me and a buddy out.

flat here

carolina cup happening and im not really into the sup thing but some of those guys can really haul ass
    Last edited by metard; Apr 27, 2014 at 12:03 AM.