LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: no surf today

[/QUOTE]

Ok..in fall, winter and spring...but you ain't gonna be driving 10 miles in summer. You will be lucky if a mile will be open...and that could last into early hurricane season...piper plovers! Go to Delaware and surf![/QUOTE]

i have, i do, and i will cause the mosquitos chased me out of pony land. and i saw a gwshark
    there. yup. yes i did.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Saturday started out slow but became chest-head and fun, then got blown out by onshore wind around 3ish.
    Sunday was apparently clean early (I wouldn't know because I'm a kook and drank too much Sat. Night). When I finally got out (4:30), it was side shore but fun chest-head lefts were coming in anyway.

Friggin slutty bartenders were giving me straight Captain with 1 drop of ginger. I hate missing waves because of a hangover (so lame). Once every couple years I blow it with over consumption .
    That's a classic mistake. . . I get sick to my stomach thinking of a few of the epic swells I've slept through, only to hit it once the onshore winds get to it.

Images
    There isn't any place to surf in Delaware.

Quote Originally Posted by mrcoop View Post
    no it doesn't. its FICKLE and i bet thats (at least part of) your complaint. but the osv pass and pull up
    to your own personal break cause the beach is 20 miles long (10 drivable).
    Ok..in fall, winter and spring...but you ain't gonna be driving 10 miles in summer. You will be lucky if a mile will be open...and that could last into early hurricane season...piper plovers! Go to Delaware and surf![/QUOTE]