LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: no surf today

soo crowded, crappy waist high mush waves. you better be on a log or a fish to catch anything. why does it get so crowded in NJ, even when the waves are this bad and water still cold ??

Images
    4/3 wetsuit no hood, sun and fun surf in Maryland. Not big by any stretch but I'll take it.

Fun surf for sure. Nice, clean waist high from @ 8:30 till 9:30. Got a bit choppy till @ 11. Then sets of 3, waist to chest, long waits and smaller stuff in between, with occasional glass. Was really nice when I split in early PM.

Nice trimmers early. Good fun. 7-9ish. Thigh high at best, but long lefts. Sun was out, no one else. No complaints.

Quote Originally Posted by windswellsucks View Post
    soo crowded, crappy waist high mush waves. you better be on a log or a fish to catch anything. why does it get so crowded in NJ, even when the waves are this bad and water still cold ??
    This I dont understand. I was all alone, as usual, in so nj this morning. Not a person in the water for the 2 hours i was in. Are you sure?

Darn fun in md...not huge but just plain fun...waist with maybe a chest thrown in once and awhile.

Images
    some fun stuff arrived today, waist high to head high..plenty of closeouts but still a lot fun..mixed reports for tomorrow....3-4' to 8-10', we'll see who's right tomorrow

Waist to chest sets around 2pm today, but by then the wind went sideshore... east swell spots kinda working, but not much else. 4/3 was plenty

Quote Originally Posted by instantkarma View Post
    This I dont understand. I was all alone, as usual, in so nj this morning. Not a person in the water for the 2 hours i was in. Are you sure?
    some only like to surf w/ their bros & their bros bros & their bros bros bros, etc...

Quote Originally Posted by njsurfer42 View Post
    some only like to surf w/ their bros & their bros bros & their bros bros bros, etc...
    and thus……a 'star bar' is birthed…..