LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Exchange Student :)

Hey everybody
    I'm a 23 year old,male exchange student from Germany and i want to learn surfing in september after i finished my internship. So i'm going to ask you the question if anybody can teach me how to surf or know a good school in which i can make a course. My plan includes that i want to do it in California but it don't have to be there. I'm very happy if you can help me

Thank you

Images
    Oh my god it's gruvi!

the water here in florida will be up to 85 in september, though the waves won't be as consistent as cali.

Quote Originally Posted by 757surfer View Post
    Oh my god it's gruvi!
    Nah, gruvi doesn't have an accent.

Images
    Nah, gruvi doesn't have an accent.
    Yes he does, a gruvi one

good luck freybriar, I think you came to the right spot

Frei bier ist gut, aber kalt freies bier ist besser. Or is it "kostenlos" for free of charge?
    If I had more surfing experience, I'd trade you some beginner surfing lessons for a few refresher German lessons.
    Ich lebe in Virginia Beach.

Images
    germans learning to surf? no go back home you kraut,no nazi on the east coast. you dang kook.

XENOPHOBIA: fear and hatred of strangers or foreigners. Of course, we have none of that here. We're an easy-going, fun-loving bunch.

C'mon now, those Austrian dudes from "Zen and Zero" were very cool. They demonstrated the universal appeal of surfing and the ability to achieve stoke regardless of place of origin. German's are more than welcome at my break.

Anyway, good luck with your journey Freybier. Not enough waves here to learn on but if you are ever near the Isle of Chiba, lets hit the waves.

Slide on.