LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Hybrid View

Images

NEW Rip Curl Tide Watch

New in the box. Retail is $250. Selling for $130.
    Rip Curl PIPELINE Tide Watch. ripcurl1.JPG

Images
    $120 shipped...

Images
    Looks sick. Im not on the market. My Nixon is killing it. That thing looks slick though. Someone on here should hop all over that.

someone really needs to get on this...rip curl makes the best tide watches, IMO. if i needed one, i'd snap this up in a heartbeat!

Just purchased my 2nd Rip Curl tide watch, whoever cops this will not be disappointed

Back in the 70's there was a watch advertised in Surfer mag that my 1st wife bought for me. came in a jar of water. 1st time with it in surf, a feeb dropped in on me and knocked it off my arm when flailing by.

I just got the Shark Tide watch for my B Day, love it so far. I like it because it doesn't have anything shiny on it that could be mistaken as a lure.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I just got the Shark Tide watch for my B Day, love it so far. I like it because it doesn't have anything shiny on it that could be mistaken as a lure.
    Same. My shark is awesome. Have had it for almost a year and it shows no sign of letting out.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    I loved my shark too. Had it out in the biggest swell to hit CA in a decade and it was a champ. I was hanging out on mission one day drinking with all our friends and we decided it was a good idea to jump off the apex of the mission bay bridge. Was way higher than it looks, I hit the water and the watch just exploded off my wrist. I tried to chase it down but it went too deep and I lost it. I loved that watch.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    I loved my shark too. Had it out in the biggest swell to hit CA in a decade and it was a champ. I was hanging out on mission one day drinking with all our friends and we decided it was a good idea to jump off the apex of the mission bay bridge. Was way higher than it looks, I hit the water and the watch just exploded off my wrist. I tried to chase it down but it went too deep and I lost it. I loved that watch.
    Sounds insane! Wonder what kind of trouble you could get in for that