Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    ^^^^Good call on Vonnegut, yet to be mentioned here.
    + plus one to that

Everyone I know who has read the 3rd Weisbecker book didn't like it. I loved it. I got so into it although it does get slow at times.

I was going to post this before but didn't, I'm a huge doors fan. Huge Jim Morrison fan. I have a huge portrait of him above my bed. Any way I got a few books of his poetry. I'm not a big poetry reader but his stuff is good. Really weird. But good. I like it

Images
    Hustler and Penthouse are my favorites.

A clockwork orange.
    The autobiography of Malcolm X
    D1ck Gregory's book N*gger.
    And,like zaGaffer, A stranger in a strange land. but add Puppet Masters.

Images
    48 Laws of Power, Robert Greene.

Images
    i dont read but when i did Peter Benchley wrote some great books on the ocean. jaws was his greatest work even though he wrote a book on sharks i loved when i was a kid.

You guys are all wasting your time reading the garbage you call books. PM me with your addy and I will send you a copy of THE BOOK..........FREE!

Now I can start a thread FREE BOOK.......Not now I have to go reorganize the FREE BOARDS in the SURF SHACK

Images
    Word on the Shulgin Gaff.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    You guys are all wasting your time reading the garbage you call books. PM me with your addy and I will send you a copy of THE BOOK..........FREE!

Now I can start a thread FREE BOOK.......Not now I have to go reorganize the FREE BOARDS in the SURF SHACK

i will meet you to fight irl

[QUOTE=MY SAVIOR;232403]You guys are all wasting your time reading the garbage you call books.

Supercilious swine. You are not a good example of that which you try to promote.

Garbage? What a close minded notion. Broaden your horizons. Read!

Slide on.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post

You are a complete jerk off
    books give us medicine and men on the moon, religion brings misery and molestering monsters

fock off douche
    Last edited by MakeItStop; Apr 30, 2014 at 01:25 AM. Reason: going for that m alliteration