LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 21

Thread: Mr. SI Admin.

  1. #11
    Join Date
    Oct 2013
    Location
    Atlantic City
    Posts
    2,948
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    The ocean is going on vacation. It'll be back in september.
    nooooooooooooooooooooo………………………..

  2. #12
    Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Awesome eh?....pretty sad that's how you qualify it...guy asks a simple question and you encourage others to harass 'em...good work senior member!
    Bro. I'm pretty sure one dons the "senior member" moniker after a mere hundo posts of garbage. No one's wearing that gold star of a title with any sort of valor. I know you're listed as being here for 7 years but you must've missed a lot even in the last year here. Surely you've seen not any of the all-timers of hate threads that yield the slight banter found in this thread to be utmost complimentary.

    I mean really, have you been paying attention to anything here? Bro, do you even follow SI?

    Heed fl dog's word to the wise and the cup of Joe is on Spicoli this time.

  3. #13
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Awesome eh?....pretty sad that's how you qualify it...guy asks a simple question and you encourage others to harass 'em...good work senior member!
    Fat drunk and stoopid is no way to go through life son!

  4. #14
    Troll away boys...troll away...

    Honestly, I've been here long enough to see those waving the "hate" banner to realize that its pretty pathetic to harass a new member--he asked a simple question--go over to the "exchange student" post for the trolling seems like that is the place to be.

    As for the anarchy of the last year, seems like all that has pretty much cleaned itself up...and as for the banter being complimentary--sure it is...I hardly think so. I PM'd sjb about this issue and stated that we change our own online communities through the language we use and the issues we address...think of it this way...harass one person and other think its healthy to do so...its a public forum after all...

    Rant over...I'll take that cup of coffee now...

  5. #15
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    450
    Images
    26
    harassment? Seriously?

  6. #16
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by live4truth View Post
    Troll away boys...troll away...

    Honestly, I've been here long enough to see those waving the "hate" banner to realize that its pretty pathetic to harass a new member--he asked a simple question--go over to the "exchange student" post for the trolling seems like that is the place to be.

    As for the anarchy of the last year, seems like all that has pretty much cleaned itself up...and as for the banter being complimentary--sure it is...I hardly think so. I PM'd sjb about this issue and stated that we change our own online communities through the language we use and the issues we address...think of it this way...harass one person and other think its healthy to do so...its a public forum after all...

    Rant over...I'll take that cup of coffee now...
    You are right about harassment. It's a fine line/ slippery slope between thoughtful discourse, jocular camaraderie, and hate posts. Accept my apologies for any insults directed at you. Many on this forum take these posts far too seriously. Chillax.

  7. #17
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    3,070
    you all need sensitivity training. I had it at my last job but it involved tube socks and bars of soap

  8. #18
    Join Date
    Jun 2013
    Location
    Singer Island
    Posts
    1,631
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    you all need sensitivity training. I had it at my last job but it involved tube socks and bars of soap
    Don't make me play Mr. Soapy finger! I promise to behave.

  9. #19
    Was that when you were a cop? Or back when you were in the military?

    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    you all need sensitivity training. I had it at my last job but it involved tube socks and bars of soap

  10. #20
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Monmouth County
    Posts
    1,366
    sidenote - all other sides have called offshores all week by noon tomorrow, while you've stuck to SW through the day. i'm willing to bet it'll be offshore by noon tomorrow.