LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 20 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

The Punk Rock Thread

what are the best punk rock songs of all time? i know we all love it! post the best of punk rock because surfing goes hand with it. a lot of the new surf videos have new wave gay music #techno in them we need to fix that so pass it on to people.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fExADw67zZE&feature=kp

Images
    Random likes-

Most anything by the Buzzcocks.

The Damned when they weren't being completely stupid and goth were amazing. Having a drummer named Rat Scabies who played like Keith Moon was a plus.

Squirrel Bait - "Sun God"

Black Flag "Police Story"

Images
    loose - the stooges...teenage riot - sonic youth...rise above - black flag...waiting room/all of 13 songs (also best live act. period.) - fugazi...tame - the pixies...inner logic - bad religion...spanish bombs/straight to hell - the clash...just about anything by les savy fav...this must be the place (i dont care what you say, thats punk) - the talking heads...the list goes on...

kinda new,but I like this a lot

Images
    ^i like that a lot, too ^

but if you're talking all-time, the perfect punk album is X-Ray Specs, Germfree Adolescents

Images
    and this:

This song has always and will always do it for me, for any occasion.

Im not going to post a link because you wont listen to it and if you would youre a loser.....nor am I going to watch your link......punk rock till u die

Anyone here ride trains? Setting off on my first traveling adventure involving freight trains fairly soon

Quote Originally Posted by ThatSlyB View Post
    Anyone here ride trains? Setting off on my first traveling adventure involving freight trains fairly soon
    don't get caught jumping trains in oz. if you do you get jailed, then you have to see the judge whom you
    must call "your worship."