LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 10 of 13 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    I don't know if this sounds off, but I'm actually pumped to see a shark in the wild.
    that one gets old fast.

Quote Originally Posted by Aguaholic View Post
    2 stage triggers? 5.56 NATO or .223, or did you go big and do a 7.62 build? 30 round clips man...
    Impressive to see one of the true SI Forum HOF originals (2007, beeeatches) posting up again.

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Impressive to see one of the true SI Forum HOF originals (2007, beeeatches) posting up again.
    I've been noticing several pre-2010 members posting up lately. If you're heading up an alumni recruitment campaign I am all for it. Would love to see the prequels that made this circus come to be.

My other, other hobby. She's almost done, got her purring, lines back, one wet sand away from paint.

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

When I first got her. She was in tough shape. Sapling on the roof did some damage. Rust here and there.

image.jpg

This will be finished product, except matte black and white. Same scheme though image.jpg

And the wheels. I'm going 6" widened steelies, staggered, full moons. I like modern wheels on beetles, but I'm trying to keep some retro feel to it.

Bit like that right thurr, but not 'stanced'. Crazy fab work, way too much time for my liking.
    image.jpg

You're hijacking your own thread....? Or is a for sale ad coming at us for that ride?

Images
    I like turtles.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I like turtles.
    I like eating cooter...yum yum!!

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    You're hijacking your own thread....? Or is a for sale ad coming at us for that ride?
    Hahaha. No man I mentioned it in another thread. Sort of introducing my other hobby I suppose. I do like showing her off a bit, got some serious time into her. Labor of love there, although that roof gave almost made me hate her.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Hahaha. No man I mentioned it in another thread. Sort of introducing my other hobby I suppose. I do like showing her off a bit, got some serious time into her. Labor of love there, although that roof gave almost made me hate her.
    Glad to hear you have other hobbies, that's fascinating, you should list those on the "About Me" section of your SwellInfo profile. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you caught a wave?