LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 910111213 LastLast
    Images
    Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Glad to hear you have other hobbies, that's fascinating, you should list those on the "About Me" section of your SwellInfo profile. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you caught a wave?
    Gaff, ask him to let us know when he catches his first wave. Great snowboarder and wakeboarder so he'll be shredding in no time.

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    Glad to hear you have other hobbies, that's fascinating, you should list those on the "About Me" section of your SwellInfo profile. Just out of curiosity, when was the last time you caught a wave?
    Whoaaa, the special snowflake follows suit. Would you like some stripes for the new post captain obvious?

It was cute the first time with the other guy (and we all saw the verbal tongue lashing subsequently following the such). New material man, nobody likes a comedian that gaffs another routine. I can make a list of the most obvious things you could use, just so you can come up with something semi original. Ready? 1) Clueless about surfing 2) Asking too many questions 3) Being too forward/talking too much, might look like I'm trying hard (although I'm just poking my head around getting a feel for it, there's a douche to solid ratio of 2:7) 4) Relating other board sports to surfing

I'll let you know when I catch that wave. You're #1 on my list bud, don't you worry about that. I'll give you a play by play so you can dissect those too.

When do I get my approval letter? Do I need a fiberglass custom and 700 dollar wetsuit first? Or do I need a shark story? Let me know, I'm dying for your approval, I'll wake up in cold sweats knowing you're not thinking about me.

So just stop trolling. You're making comments because I shared a few pictures of a car. Are you like this in person too or is this interweb bravado a front? Most people are super hard behind a computer.

4. "Most people are super hard behind a computer."
    Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Don't get so upset.

Images
    Oh snap new guy bench off!

Quote Originally Posted by LittleRicky View Post
    "Most people are super hard behind a computer."
    Sounds like the pot calling the kettle black. Don't get so upset.
    I have yet to talk or act hard this whole time. I'm no front, don't act any different in person. I also haven't picked a single fight.

Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    Oh snap new guy bench off!
    Lol dude you caught me off guard and owe me a keyboard. My Water is now all over it.

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Lol dude you caught me off guard and owe me a keyboard. My Water is now all over it.
    better than jizm

Quote Originally Posted by MichaelJR View Post
    Whoaaa, the special snowflake follows suit. Would you like some stripes for the new post captain obvious?

It was cute the first time with the other guy (and we all saw the verbal tongue lashing subsequently following the such). New material man, nobody likes a comedian that gaffs another routine. I can make a list of the most obvious things you could use, just so you can come up with something semi original. Ready? 1) Clueless about surfing 2) Asking too many questions 3) Being too forward/talking too much, might look like I'm trying hard (although I'm just poking my head around getting a feel for it, there's a douche to solid ratio of 2:7) 4) Relating other board sports to surfing

I'll let you know when I catch that wave. You're #1 on my list bud, don't you worry about that. I'll give you a play by play so you can dissect those too.

When do I get my approval letter? Do I need a fiberglass custom and 700 dollar wetsuit first? Or do I need a shark story? Let me know, I'm dying for your approval, I'll wake up in cold sweats knowing you're not thinking about me.
    Well aren't you an internet tough guy? We get lots of kooks here; you identified yourself as one on your first post. You were getting a break, you don't even know Barney; but that's cool. We got plenty of guys who know cars, guys who know guns, guys with lots of money and guys with none. Guys who like the cold, guys who hate the cold, guys who speak ten languages and travel the world and guys who never go more than a mile from their home. We got Dr.'s and lawyers and CEOs up in here. We got homeless drug addicts that talk to seagulls. The difference between all of them and you is that we surf. You don't, stfu and go surf. I'm still trying to help, nobody ever listens to Turtle. Not that it matters. Guys like you don't surf where I do.

Images
    I just couldn't resist....