LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    I love boobies!

Images
    dont even make excuses to me, you will now be judged by the surf gods and the swellinfo community. if you every come to my break you might just find fin marks on your back and your car on fire. there might even be 50 cal rounds though your window.

Quote Originally Posted by sandblasters View Post
    dont even make excuses to me, you will now be judged by the surf gods and the swellinfo community. if you every come to my break you might just find fin marks on your back and your car on fire. there might even be 50 cal rounds though your window.
    Man if you've got a MA deuce or BMG, I'll let you as long as I can pop off a few(just not my bug, leave the bug out of this). One thing I haven't added is a .50 to the collection. Some big bore goodies but no BMG as of yet.

Another reason I'm getting into this, my gun hobby is way too damn expensive. Last AR build ran 3100 quick like a bunny. That will be AR (edit) number 8 in my safe. I have a size able house down payment collecting dust in my gun safe. Ocean is free. Bullets are not.
    Last edited by MichaelJR; May 4, 2014 at 11:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    I love boobies!
    I've made a friend already!

It makes no difference what you ride, as long as you have fun and respect other surfers. Enjoy

Quote Originally Posted by Ski Rat View Post
    It makes no difference what you ride, as long as you have fun and respect other surfers. Enjoy
    So I won't see the gallows today?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    massivetwo****s eh?

WAIT!!!! Trevolution is back?!? What just happened??? Did I miss something? I don't check the site in two weeks and what happens?? Go figure ... Summers coming...

Don't mind me, just trying to hi-jack the thread...

Hi new guy-welcome...hope you feel at home here! And oh- about the ol soft top of yours...we all had to learn and understand...

Quote Originally Posted by walkingonh2o View Post
    WAIT!!!! Trevolution is back?!? What just happened??? Did I miss something? I don't check the site in two weeks and what happens?? Go figure ... Summers coming...

Don't mind me, just trying to hi-jack the thread...

Hi new guy-welcome...hope you feel at home here! And oh- about the ol soft top of yours...we all had to learn and understand...

So, be prepared for major haterade consumption?

Images
    Yea something like that... Actually everyone round here drinks the koolaid.... Just the way it goes...