LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 15 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

Its Flat.....EVERYWHERE!!!!!!

I looked at every forecast on the EC and every single one of them is flat for the next week. Another 'flat' thread.

lol omg!

Grommet, we need another flat tread on this forum like we need another seven-figure tree toting woodworker or a second apex predator-hunting booger. Thanks for the three-day late news flash. Now get to second period algebrahhh before you're late again and pops won't drive you cross the state line to surf no more.

Images
    but actually. . . this is the first time in a long time it's been completely FLAT.

I haven't seen a flatline like this since maybe last summer? Anyone?

On the bright side, by the time there is some surf the water will be mid 50s or more. Cant wait to put on the 3/2, thin boots and ditch the gloves.

Quote Originally Posted by Sniffer View Post
    On the bright side, by the time there is some surf the water will be mid 50s or more. Cant wait to put on the 3/2, thin boots and ditch the gloves.
    todays' nytimes weather map has so jersey in the 60's water temp. don't think its true….but nice to dream….

if you can't get away and you really want to torture your self look at the forecast for the pacific coast of central america this week. sheesh

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Peajay4060 View Post
    if you can't get away and you really want to torture your self look at the forecast for the pacific coast of central america this week. sheesh
    Man. Just did, ready to hang myself. And the water's 85.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by 34thStreetSurfing View Post
    but actually. . . this is the first time in a long time it's been completely FLAT.

I haven't seen a flatline like this since maybe last summer? Anyone?
    Must be nice up there in jersey, cause down here in the other armpit of the south, we get a day or two of waist high stuff, and then its usually a good 7 day flat spell. Maybe an occasional 0-1ft prediction here or there, but it is troubling how common this flat-line has become. I definitely set the bar low when I moved back from the west coast, but the SE makes Ocean City Maryland look like the North Shore of Oahu.

Quote Originally Posted by baddy trailerpark View Post
    todays' nytimes weather map has so jersey in the 60's water temp. don't think its true….but nice to dream….
    that has to be a typo...i don't think the back bays are even in the 60's yet.