LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Images
    Disregard the forum police.

You can pretty much ignore Spicoli. He got all butt hurt when he first came here acting like a kook and spitting lingo beyond his geography.. People had to step in and tone him down (see post per day avg. and characters per post avg.)

I appreciate the score reports wherever they come from, it doesnt hurt me to know there are waves elsewhere.. i mean thats what keeps you stoked right? We got a bit of a flat spell, but we also have had an unreal spring and solid Winter of surf. I am thankful. Looks like another week of surf on the W Coast as well. Get it!

Oh and Spicoli aren`t you some kind of trust funder?! Werent you the one giving us score reports from your exotic weekly trips to Cali, Mexi, etc?!?! Am I living in the twilight zone?!? Man up and book a flight dude if your so sore from reading it.. or take your own advice and dont read it.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by sponger42 View Post
    I know, dude and I honestly don't care. I'm not here to make friends. Just talk BS.

I didn't know about the reports. That's cool, nice outlet for my stoke. I'll post my reports there, and just talk about good seshs. So you were giving me good advice all along. Thanks for the tips.
    Welcome to the dysfunctional SI family. Great place to BS about the surf.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    I appreciate the score reports wherever they come from, it doesnt hurt me to know there are waves elsewhere.. i mean thats what keeps you stoked right? We got a bit of a flat spell, but we also have had an unreal spring and solid Winter of surf. I am thankful. Looks like another week of surf on the W Coast as well. Get it!
    I'm with Kookie on this one...however, post pics or it didn't happen.

Quote Originally Posted by KookieMonster View Post
    You can pretty much ignore Spicoli. He got all butt hurt when he first came here acting like a kook and spitting lingo beyond his geography.. People had to step in and tone him down (see post per day avg. and characters per post avg.)

Oh and Spicoli aren`t you some kind of trust funder?! Werent you the one giving us score reports from your exotic weekly trips to Cali, Mexi, etc?!?! Am I living in the twilight zone?!? Man up and book a flight dude if your so sore from reading it.. or take your own advice and dont read it.
    Butt hurt like you were when I respectfully declined your truce a couple months back after you wanted to charge waves and pave in Mass but I said no thanks due to the severity of your completely unsolicited vitriol sent my way for a sustained period previous? Oh yeah, that kind of butt hurt, right?

Bro. This board is fun and games for me. I don't take things personally and especially not from you there Preparation H.

5/8: thought hard about paddling out into pounding waste-high Laguna Niguel State Beach. Slightly onshore for some serious punt action on the shorebreak lip. Dipped a tootsie into the warmish water, and decided to wear my 6/5 frontzip to keep the wind chill down. Broke out the big gun (7'2" pintail sponge quadfin) but couldn't decide whether to use the cold water Sex Wax or the organic stuff, so I decided to smother the rails and belly with AstraLube. Couldn't believe how well it worked, as I got stuffed from one brown tube into another. One of the best sessions ever, I was so exhausted...had to smoke a cigarette and come down from the orgasmic high. Maybe next time I come across another meaty tube like that, I'll wax my nose and try some drop knee.

Images
    I still love ya peaches.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    5/8: thought hard about paddling out into pounding waste-high Laguna Niguel State Beach. Slightly onshore for some serious punt action on the shorebreak lip. Dipped a tootsie into the warmish water, and decided to wear my 6/5 frontzip to keep the wind chill down. Broke out the big gun (7'2" pintail sponge quadfin) but couldn't decide whether to use the cold water Sex Wax or the organic stuff, so I decided to smother the rails and belly with AstraLube. Couldn't believe how well it worked, as I got stuffed from one brown tube into another. One of the best sessions ever, I was so exhausted...had to smoke a cigarette and come down from the orgasmic high. Maybe next time I come across another meaty tube like that, I'll wax my nose and try some drop knee.
    YES BRO! You're down in LN? When you back up to OS?

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    YES BRO! You're down in LN? When you back up to OS?
    Not in LN, just having a little fun with the OP. Just got back from a weekend in OS to talk to my builder and celebrate my wife's birthday. No surf to brag about, sorry brah. And even if I scored, I'd tell it with pix...not spin a tale like Gerry Lopez discovering Ulu.

Changed my mind:

5/8: Pass. Knee-to-waist crumbly in light side/onshores. Less wind today, and less waves. Clean and gutless pointside. Saw another giant herd of seals. Nice weather. Too bad it's flat. Maybe something coming in tomorrow.