LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 456
    5/12: Solid Day of bangin hindus and shotin piers. Drove my bad a$$ whip to Belmar, slanged a couple stocks on da way and made mo money to add to my 6 figure income. Got to the beach and it was only 18ft so did about 500 bench presses with 750lbs on da bar. By mid morning the medical waste had thined and the waves were building to 23ft. Grabbed my quiver of 24 new CI's and had my entourage of hindus carry em to da sand. Chose the one that I wanted to ride and threw tha rest in a dumpster casue I'm just that goddamned rich! Went out droppe dthe biggest set wave in NJ history, busted 17 airs, got pitted 6 times, threw dozens of hacks, slashes and Carolina cutbacks. Saw the honeyton pier approaching and drew a sweet line down the face, came screamin out da otherside of da pier like jizz flyin from my disco stick on to ya mom's face! What can I say just another day in the awesome life that I live, needless I say more?

Quote Originally Posted by rcarter View Post
    5/12: Solid Day of bangin hindus and shotin piers. Drove my bad a$$ whip to Belmar, slanged a couple stocks on da way and made mo money to add to my 6 figure income. Got to the beach and it was only 18ft so did about 500 bench presses with 750lbs on da bar. By mid morning the medical waste had thined and the waves were building to 23ft. Grabbed my quiver of 24 new CI's and had my entourage of hindus carry em to da sand. Chose the one that I wanted to ride and threw tha rest in a dumpster casue I'm just that goddamned rich! Went out droppe dthe biggest set wave in NJ history, busted 17 airs, got pitted 6 times, threw dozens of hacks, slashes and Carolina cutbacks. Saw the honeyton pier approaching and drew a sweet line down the face, came screamin out da otherside of da pier like jizz flyin from my disco stick on to ya mom's face! What can I say just another day in the awesome life that I live, needless I say more?
    Dang dude, you just ranked on about the last 3 years of threads....I think the only thing you left out was a Wayne thread and maybe a Surfing Gnome thread. You better pick up your game bro. In other words, "awesome".

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    Dang dude, you just ranked on about the last 3 years of threads....I think the only thing you left out was a Wayne thread and maybe a Surfing Gnome thread. You better pick up your game bro. In other words, "awesome".
    Sorry I totally forgot about that part...

5/12 update: So as I was leaving Belmar with a whip full o hindus and a pocket full of dead presidents I saw this creepy windowless van with a sign that says Jebus Saves and free surfboards for Jr. High boys. As I slowed to get a pic of the plates for the po po, the backdoor opens and out rolls a bearded gnome and a guy carrying a latex dummy and wearing a shirt that said Mainers take it in the barn door. Both of them were covered in sawdust and walking like they just got off a horse? Odd right?

Tee hee!!!!

5/13: Sucked. WH-CH and semi-blown. Drifty.
    5/14: Didn't surf or run.
    5/15: Missed, by all accounts, a killer afternoon.

5/16: Whole E Crap! Ridiculous. Glassy HH+ to OH on the sets. Busy (maybe 8 guys) and so, so sick. Turned a dry-hair paddleout into a dry-hair in-n-out. Plenty of time in the green room for everybody today. Pointside was a serious affair, with big green glassy lumps rolling in and then bending into that tunnel vision. The outside was throwing into nice deep water while the inside was barreling just a few feet from the rocks. Went too deep on a big right and got axed, broke my leash and had a nice swim in, then a sprint to the car and back to get a replacement.