LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: massachusetts

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    "bi-products"...what are those, items of merchandise for bisexuals? By-products. You're starting to sound less like Word Smith and more Mofo Jones...

FYI, Beantown has been majority-minority for a few years now. Things have changed drastically over the last couple decades.
    Bi-products: 'Guys who attend all male institutions and subsequently experience a higher incidence of both machoism and homoerotic contact.' (Boarding school, the Navy, prison, etc.)

... I may not have been to Boston in about a decade. Perhaps it has changed. I remember whiteys walking their purebred dogs along Comm Ave, discussing if they should have arranged intercourse with other white people's dogs. Eugenics!!

Hey guys, I have an idea.

BALTIMORE vs. BOSTON.

Let's straighten that racist sh*t out.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Did you guys see how last week about 150,000 Boston fans got the "N" word trending on twitter because a black opposing hockey player scored a goal. As far as metro area boston, they are majority white and worse
    than any state in the south for their bigotry. Look up that hockey thing last week. The fact that people put their views out like that in a public forum with their identities attached goes to show how strong that hate is. I was shocked.
    Bro no one ever said we didn't have plenty of WT in the burbs. If the low end of the southerner gene pool didn't have a circle of concern limited to their front lawn and fridge full of cheap beer we may hear more voice that racism is alive and well. That's if they didn't have enough of a challenge with their TV remote as an electronic device to man. Ask rando southerner where they know Twitter from and you may hear "Looney Tunes." You're pointing towards the "nothing to lose" category of Mass residents and that crowd is dangerous and ignorant no matter where you are situated. Stupid is as stupid does.

All in all, Boston is a melting pot and always will be. How many Asians you got in Greenville and Greensboro? Points of original entry like Beantown still have many people whose grandparents were OTB and WOP. My crew of neighborhood friends growing up was a mosaic of the United Nations. Not many other states or cities have a palette like we do.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; May 8, 2014 at 02:55 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    Did you guys see how last week about 150,000 Boston fans got the "N" word trending on twitter because a black opposing hockey player scored a goal. As far as metro area boston, they are majority white and worse
    than any state in the south for their bigotry. Look up that hockey thing last week. The fact that people put their views out like that in a public forum with their identities attached goes to show how strong that hate is. I was shocked.
    Did you see all the reprints on how that wasn't the case, UNTIL a news outlet tweeted that the n word was trending. The number was also 17,000, and that was the total number of tweets referencing both words, the majority of which were people (from Boston and elsewhere, rightly) condemning people for any racist comments, and they tracked the people who made the comments (before their accounts were deleted) to be from all over the country, as well as a few from Norway and Ontario.

You want to sit there and b*tch and moan about Spygate bullsh*t (even though NFL coaches have roundly stated it's not a big deal, all teams did it, and belichick was only dumb for continuing to do so when they were told to stop), have a blast, we're certainly enjoying our championships across the four major sports up here, but don't further the 30-year old racist Boston garbage, especially when you don't know what the f*ck you're talking about.

This thread is going to flatline into another NFL piss-fest, I can see it now.

Before it does: worst fans? By far, Philly. Who else takes busloads of people to Nats Stadium to root for the Illies? Illies fans, that's who. Known far & wide as the most obnoxious critters spawned by satan. waynetheinsane666, look into that would you pls.

Who else hired Vick straight out of dog torture 101? Illies.
    Who else employed racist managers & management well into the 1970's" Illies.
    Who else bombard their own players with racist invectives from the stands? Illies.
    They're actually proud of how obnoxious & clueless they are. What does that tell you.

Open fire, Illies Buoyz.

Traffic circles: having driven NE rotaries & The Jerz with their jug handles, it's time to (grudgingly) admit that the only thing that works in DC are the traffic circles. Usually. The caveat being if too many Maryland drivers get inside the traffic circles at one time, it turns into a complete clusterfook.
    Last edited by yankee; May 8, 2014 at 06:25 AM.

I was wondering when phl was gonna get dumped on. If Boston is NYC's younger brother, philly is a bastard child sired by the master with 'the help'

and fuk taxachusettes, new hammy all day

and blasters, you forgot, pukemon http://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/...-99628734.html

He looks a lil like chuck-a-boo-boo
    Last edited by MakeItStop; May 8, 2014 at 07:46 AM. Reason: had to add ****

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    This thread is going to flatline into another NFL piss-fest, I can see it now.

Before it does: worst fans? By far, Philly. Who else takes busloads of people to Nats Stadium to root for the Illies? Illies fans, that's who. Known far & wide as the most obnoxious critters spawned by satan. waynetheinsane666, look into that would you pls.

Who else hired Vick straight out of dog torture 101? Illies.
    Who else employed racist managers & management well into the 1970's" Illies.
    Who else bombard their own players with racist invectives from the stands? Illies.
    They're actually proud of how obnoxious & clueless they are. What does that tell you.

Open fire, Illies Buoyz.

Traffic circles: having driven NE rotaries & The Jerz with their jug handles, it's time to (grudgingly) admit that the only thing that works in DC are the traffic circles. Usually. The caveat being if too many Maryland drivers get inside the traffic circles at one time, it turns into a complete clusterfook.
    I've got no interest in an NFL pissing match, I just hate that an entirely media-created story has painted Boston racist, AGAIN. It was the same thing when the Bruins lost to the Capitals two years ago and Joel Ward scored the game winner in OT. A couple people, a few from Boston and many who are not, made similar, pathetic racially-charged comments then, and the media jumped all over it and cried how racism is still alive and well in Boston. Then, like now, a day or so later they realized that the initial, offending tweets had come from all over the country and world, but the damage was done.

I'm not saying there aren't racist idiots in Boston, because there are, but in my experience, there are a few whackjobs everywhere.

And yeah, Philly fans are the worst. I'd like to give that honor to New York out of rivalry/spite, but I went to the Pats-Jets game at the meadowlands last year, and was pleasantly surprised by how well I was treated. Just the right balance of sh*t talking and good natured fun. Play a game of cornhole together, offer each other a beer while tailgating, but do it while talking about how badly you're going to kick the other team's a$$ in a few hours. It was a blast.
    Last edited by newenglandflatness; May 8, 2014 at 12:13 PM.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by seldom seen View Post
    We have rotaries in CT too...logical enough imo. And Emass about Boston, idk what happened that night but it started on Rt 9, and I just couldn't get back to where I needed to go.
    Ya man we got a rotary up here in NW CT. Hate being this far away tho....

Images
    Did you find what you were looking for, zaG? Lol

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Did you find what you were looking for, zaG? Lol
    I'm not quite ready to go to the Audubon Society Dugs; but here are my field notes so far, further observation is needed, perhaps I can get a grant from the Feds or maybe Kickstarter:

When observed in it's natural habitat the Kookery of the native Massachusettan works as a form of social camouflage, allowing the individual to fit into its society. However, when removed from its natural environment, the Massachusettan is often ostracized by others for this same kookery that works so well in its native environment. As a defense mechanism it will display its Masshole, much like a skunk will display its tail before spraying as a warning. The Masschusettan can easily be distracted when in a defensive posture by yelling out, "Tom Brady is a closeted homosexual." This will confuse the Massachusettan which will usually allow you to get to a safe distance while they cry out "how many Super Bowl rings does your quarterback have?" The Massachusettan is easily identified by the constant boasting of their own prowess, a lack of social etiquette and the inability to operate a motor vehicle in a manner that appears rationale to non-Massachusettans.

Only thing worse than an Eagles fan is a Raiders fan. And I'm an Eagles fan. We are what they say we are. We are lower than low. Flyers fans are worse. It stems from rooting for teams that are good but never win sh!t. It's like dating a girl and being c0ck teased for 5 decades...