LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 678

Thread: massachusetts

That video was effing hilarious. Very, very obscure. But hilarious indeed.

Quick story:

On my latest trip to the PNW I'm at a Seattle bar at about last call when the whole place is all torqued up real good and on the younger side of a crowd, full of enthusiastic wahines. Gotta go take a leak again so I hit the head and it's the usual swordfight of ten dudes, most of whom are waiting for an open stall and the BAC's are all high so the convo is priceless. I get a stall and start voiding myself when I hear the next dude walk in and say what sounds like "aaaahhhhrrrrhhhhgghhhh...it smells like Massachusetts in here!" Mind you, we are 3,000 miles away from Mass, he's probably never even seen Mass on a map and I've yet to open my mouth in there for the 3.2 seconds necessary to blow my cover that I'm from there. Before I fire back with some legendary retort, I realize he actually said "It smells like a mass of chew spit in here!"

Mass driver here. And in true Mass fashion, I didn't even read the whole thread. Got to the bottom of the first page and started firing off. We ride your ass(in traffic), yes they are rotary's, we eat subs, not hoagies or grinders, and say what we want because we started this whole damn country. All of the rest of the states owe us their entire existence. Anyways, I'm already losing interest in talking about our great state. We're also lazy.

Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    Mass driver here. And in true Mass fashion, I didn't even read the whole thread. Got to the bottom of the first page and started firing off. We ride your ass(in traffic), yes they are rotary's, we eat subs, not hoagies or grinders, and say what we want because we started this whole damn country. All of the rest of the states owe us their entire existence. Anyways, I'm already losing interest in talking about our great state. We're also lazy.
    For The Win.

(10 characters exactly FYI!!!!)

Images
    aaannnnd there's about ten minutes of my life gone I'll never get back. Jeez. at least things are slow at work today. 15 minutes til waist high groveling.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by macgregorsmith View Post
    Your "subs" suck...soft rolls? who does that!?!? what a waste of a sandwedge...go to western NY and get a real, hard roll sub...or hit up your local east coast Wegmans, which is a distant 2nd to your local Italian place, as they've totally sold out western NY...oh well, can't expect less from the country's best chain grocery store!

Quote Originally Posted by oipaul View Post
    aaannnnd there's about ten minutes of my life gone I'll never get back. Jeez. at least things are slow at work today. 15 minutes til waist high groveling.
    Bro and that's any different from the life lost in reading your post? Dis our tread buggah, stick to da onez bout Big Island!