LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 21 12311 ... LastLast
    Images

This goes out to people from new jersey....

after some chit chat here we are...
    ...hey man do you surf winter?

jersey guy: no, i only surf the summer i had a wetsuit before though, jersey has the best waves on the east coast there's no waves here.

there is waves during the winter everyone knows its flat during the summer as is everywhere on the east coast.

jersey guy: no man i bet in jersey right now its 5ft even though its flat here.

i just looked a the jersey report an hour a ago its flat the whole week.

jersey guy: why you even looking at jersey??

because i can

i told him jersey has some good waves, he laughed at the 3 foot swell we had a few weeks ago, and i went on to confront him, if jersey was so great why you living in the south?? and he got offended... he had really thin skin like most jersey types.

he also said he is from central new jersey. my question is that half of the people around i meet from jersey are assholes why is that? theyre very proud of nj even though they hate it and dont live there...yall are lucky im a tolerant person.

oh he said the outer banks and Florida dont even compare to new jersey..lol he said 60 degree water is to cold as well and everyone there is hardcore.
    Last edited by sandblasters; May 8, 2014 at 12:44 AM.

u cant blame jersians for one particular douche.i just don't like people in general,but theres a few that are normal.I wouldn't go as far to call nj the best,mediocre yes.

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    i just don't like people in general
    Hahaha!

You GOTTA have some Jersey in ya, brother!

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    u cant blame jersians for one particular douche.
    cep you're my boy Blue but Jerz only got one D-bag? Cmonnnnnnn

Images
    Hey brah... I gotta say it- and agree - typical Jerseyite... But at least he had one thing right:

It's always 5ft bigger in BELMAR NJ!!! That's central jersey bro!

Haha had to say it...

#saltlife

just b/c he's got a jersey tag on his car & owns a board doesn't mean he's a jersey surfer...douchebag, yes. surfer, no.

sounds like he was just trying to seem "cool" & ****ed up mightily.

when there are 10 rat in a cage there is enough food for all, 40 rats and they start gnawing each others' ears off.
    NJ is the most densely populated state in Union. ear chewing rats, all of us

arr arr arr!

Images
    Most people suck. Period. But many year round surfers are approachable and happy to be surfing, no matter the conditions, at least where I'm from. But maybe I filter out the Richards subconsciously. Or maybe its the former killer in me pushing them away. I've traveled a bit, and I've found great people and bad people no matter where the location. But most people suck.

Images
    Idk most people I meet from New York are pretty cool which you would think they would be as bad. Even in costa I've gotten jersey attitude... I mean wtf. It's just strange for me dudes south car is a world apart from jersey and north Florida. We be peaceful mang.

10. I'd take the surf available in NJ over anyplace else on the East Coast. Just wish the water was warmer.....there were less people......and no lifeguards. The ideal East Coast set-up would be NJ's surf with Florida's water temps and Hatteras Island's off season isolation.

In a very small stretch of coastline NJ has an incredible variety of surf.