LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    Yeah, Tlo, I may have to compromise with the wife on the bucket. PA doesn't have a helmet law though, so when I move I still can use that as an excuse.
    I ride with a full face, never could get used to no helmet or just a bucket. Too many years riding/racing motox when I was kid and too many times I would have smashed my face in w\o it (I was the definition of reckless/'stupid). It felt like stepping on the ice to play hockey and not having my jock. 60 minutes of paranoia that time.

Hopefully you at least pi$$ed all over her windshield. Or dropped a steamer.

Heavy ball bearings and dish soap work wonders for tailgaters. Had a buddy who used to keep an axe velcroed to his bike for the jackarses that would crowd into his lane. Nothing you can do about the ones that jump in front of you though. My bud we stay with down in Wilmy just had it happen to him a couple months ago, luckily he walked away with nothing but some minor damage and a busted hip.

Give em hell!

now now now, lets not judge those of us who throw up on landis ave

"Now go get your shine box."

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    And Florida ain't always mushy. That's like the west coast credit saying that the ec is always flat. Florida gets plenty of juice.

That's like people who visit the west coast in June and call it mushy
    +1 Someone who knows what their talking about... oh wait, there's no waves in FL, as you were people....

I lived in FL for 5 years, place is mostly clownshoes, it has its days, but its like waiting for a slot machine

Quote Originally Posted by ChavezYChavez View Post
    I almost missed the Pine Barrens trip and any other trip for that matter. Last night I took a ride on the road rash highway, thank to a BMW SUV driving C$nt who pulled out in front of me in Mullica Hill. Bike and I got bounced but neither of us received any bad structural damage. The b!tch stopped which was smart from a legal standpoint but not so smart for her personal safety after I came to. I was able to slide around her but i had to ditch when I over-compensated. When I got up, I was woozy but ready to kill the transgressor. She got in her car and locked the door. I was trying to figure out how to light her car on fire, when two of Harrison Township's finest showed up.
    Of course I got cited 25 bucks for operating a Motorcycle without a helmet. I almost ended up back in the clink and/or dead. Makes you think, 'God, I could spend a night in the Pine Barrens whacked out of my gourd right now."
    jeeze, man. glad to hear you're ok!

motorcycle is the one thing my wife has ever said "no" from the outset.

I heard a funny commercial on the radio the otherday about gambling from ur iphone,which is legal and pathetic if u ask me.it was like do it hungover,do it at church,blah blah,do it because u can

that's the part that got me.so if we legalize herion,do it because u can.thats the only logical thing I got out of that.Christie says no to legal weed,but hey lets legalize gambling,even tho we already have atlantic city so we can rape our pockets for me loot.boooo you Christie.my governor can eat ur governor

This tread is still going on. Sad. It's like history repeating itself over...and over...and over...and now a word from our spongers.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I lived in FL for 5 years, place is mostly clownshoes, it has its days, but its like waiting for a slot machine
    5 years huh, you must be an expert.

how long u been surfin? 5 years is more than enough time to figure it out. maybe you should travel more