LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 9 of 21 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    how long u been surfin? 5 years is more than enough time to figure it out. maybe you should travel more
    Been here my entire 33 years of existence, started surfing at 15, so you do the math. 5 years is a good start though Bub

so my maths tells me you have been suffering for 18 years old without knowing what a real wave it. its all good, maybe one day you will see it for what its worth? I know this is coming across super sarcastic and I guess if was stuck somewhere I would try and claim it, but seriously, go travel more. Of my 24 years of surfing, between 3 continents, 8 states and 6 countries, FL was the worst place I surfed. never surfed ga or sc, so I bet they are worse.....
    Last edited by MakeItStop; May 9, 2014 at 10:13 PM.

so my maths tells me you have been suffering for 18 years old without knowing what a real wave it. its all good, maybe one day you will see it for what its worth? I know this is coming across super sarcastic and I guess if was stuck somewhere I would try and claim it, but seriously, go travel more. Of my 24 years of surfing, between 3 continents, 8 states and 6 countries, FL was the worst place I surfed
    Surfed Puerto Rico twice, three this October, Kill Devil Hills on the OBX, and Santa Cruz CA like 6 weeks ago, I think I'm well aware what a real wave is, but keep shooting blanks, your constant arguments on here are amusing. Truth be told, I have gotten better waves here at home on occasion than any of those places, not to say I didn't get good waves in those places, because I did. I love all those places and will return for more, but no place like home.
    Last edited by DawnPatrolSUP; May 9, 2014 at 11:56 PM.

Images
    If you guys are gonna argue about the worst you should come down here.

Quote Originally Posted by kidrock View Post
    "Now go get your shine box."
    Bro me and my braddahs have been using this one for years at opportune times. So many great parts of that movie. Especially the maniacal laugh from the coked out Ray Liotta. KR, I'm coming up to OS to chill with you next time I'm up in the PNW.

Quote Originally Posted by DawnPatrolSUP View Post
    Surfed Puerto Rico twice, three this October, Kill Devil Hills on the OBX, and Santa Cruz CA like 6 weeks ago, I think I'm well aware what a real wave is, but keep shooting blanks, your constant arguments on here are amusing. Truth be told, I have gotten better waves here at home on occasion than any of those places, not to say I didn't get good waves in those places, because I did. I love all those places and will return for more, but no place like home.
    best waves of your life were in FL

kinda sad, talk about shooting blanks.

best waves of your life were in FL

kinda sad, talk about shooting blanks.
    Best waves of my life are every one I've ever caught, seems you should remember why you surf

I surf to travel and fur sun, not to backwards rationalize what a good wave is, but hey keep claiming it , you need to to stay sane I reckon

I surf to travel and fur sun, not to backwards rationalize what a good wave is, but hey keep claiming it , you need to to stay sane I reckon
    I feel bad for you, you're missing out on all the fun you could be having

got a few fun ones today