LOGIN | REGISTER

Some of my pics from this past April

Hey guys,

Please check out some of my pics from this past April and lemme know what you think.

Jersey has been great this whole month!

Cheers

-Bruce

Thanks for the pics. Made me think how I'm looking forward to the warmer weather, less rubber, and more blue-green water.

Haha yea exactly. Do you surf in jersey?

No, VA Beach. Never been to NJ.
    This flat spell is a killer. Looks like we may have almost another week of it here.

Images
    We should have a couple ridable days down here next week. And it actually falls on the days in which I can go in late to work....

Quote Originally Posted by bdub17 View Post
    Hey guys,

Please check out some of my pics from this past April and lemme know what you think.

Jersey has been great this whole month!

Cheers

-Bruce
    for future reference,gopro shots look a helluva lot better when its facing away from u and into the shoulder.everybody puts it on the same spot.when u have it facing away from u and u get barreled,then its some good footage.

Im really shocked that the comments here have been this mellow...

Quote Originally Posted by cepriano View Post
    for future reference,gopro shots look a helluva lot better when its facing away from u and into the shoulder.everybody puts it on the same spot.when u have it facing away from u and u get barreled,then its some good footage.
    Word, I will try that.

Thanks for the advice bro!

Quote Originally Posted by zach619 View Post
    We should have a couple ridable days down here next week. And it actually falls on the days in which I can go in late to work....
    Oh-oh! I think you just jinxed it!

** Thou shall not make surf predictions more than 48 hours out. (on EC)

I kind of equate heavy rubber, brown water and gloves with good waves. But, sure, it's so nice when it's good when it's warm and pumping. Last summer kind of messed up my memory of that. It's all booties, gloves and stiff off shores now!