LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: infractions?

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by SI_Admin View Post
    I used to have an alias I posted under (many years ago), but got tired of doing that. Anything coming from Swellinfo or SI_ADMIN is me - Micah. I'm the only one here that isn't hiding behind some anonymous screen name, since you guys know i'm the guy who runs Swellinfo. Sometimes I wish we used real identities here, I think conversations would get a lot more real if you posted under your real identity.
    What's my name? Dog?
    There's a few who use or incorporate their real name.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Joyner View Post
    I am MOD
    I am Spartacus.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    What's my name? Dog?
    There's a few who use or incorporate their real name.
    Yep my last name is Carter and my first name starts with R. Roy and Charles def use their names.

Oh and I have gotten dozens of infractions and a couple of bannings.

Metard is the only poster who can say 1000 damning things with only 3 words. I admire that economy of language.

Chill for a bit and stick around, I like your style.

1. Which SI Forum member is the working model for Gitcarter's avatar? You seen his profile pic? It's even better. Not his avatar, his profile pic.

You're gonna love my nuts!

Quote Originally Posted by epictetus View Post
    I'm assuming the only reason I'm not banned is that I'm a sponger and the site has a pro-sponger bias
    You're a pro-sponger? Bro congrats, I didn't even know there was a pro-tour. Can you autograph my bar of wax?

Quote Originally Posted by zaGaffer View Post
    I think I got 1, maybe 2 black marks. I gotta potty mouth. Not my fault, I was raised by the US Navy.
    Only your dirty mama knows where Bill is
    No one has ever given anyone a million bucks for a wooden surfboard and if any one ever does it'll be one that Duke Kahanamoku made
    I think CapeCodDog is simod4

Come back! Yanks, I haven't even made it to surgery. Went to see my orthopedic surgeon yesterday 1 week after switching from my health insurance to my wife's. Fk my old HMO, it took 4 weeks to get an MRI and and two more to see a surgeon. Sh!1 happened on 3/16. My meniscus is toast. Fčkr. Doc said he'll save what he can, but that it's gonna be more slash and burn than a restore. Oh well, at least there's a much shorter recovery time. On the bright side, I've been surfing for at least 3-4 weeks now. Trunks last Friday through Sunday 'till the weather turned foul. Just can't kick on take off or air my fins out. I ain't Mary Lou. Retton not the shark.

I am the egg man

Koo koo ka choo.

Gaffer, if they're burning that much of your meniscus you can forget running as an activity cause it's bone-on-bone when Dr Moreau is finished cutting you, buddy.

That knee is keeping you up at night now, locking up & always feeling hinky but the operation is well worth it. Just know that the trade-off is real: you don't emerge 'better' you emerge .... different.
    Last edited by yankee; May 10, 2014 at 03:14 AM. Reason: those effing contrails that don't move

my name is cepriano.
    c for cool its cepriano
    e for everyone loves cepriano
    p for paul,look over there its cepriano
    r for randy,theres cepriano
    I for in my years,ceprianos the greatest
    a for all great things for cepriano
    n for n**ga please,im cepriano
    o for oh my god,theres cepriano

lol.sounded funnier on family guy

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Koo koo ka choo.

Gaffer, if they're burning that much of your meniscus you can forget running as an activity cause it's bone-on-bone when Dr Moreau is finished cutting you, buddy.

That knee is keeping you up at night now, locking up & always feeling hinky but the operation is well worth it. Just know that the trade-off is real: you don't emerge 'better' you emerge .... different.
    Ugh, this is truth. My meniscus was part of my reconstruction. I can never run again or play most sports. Thankfully I can still surf! I thought I was coming out of surgery better................umm.........wrong. Different is a better adjective.

Best of luck Gaff. Don't push it to much and listen to your orthopedic doctor.

Hijack infraction anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    Ugh, this is truth. My meniscus was part of my reconstruction. I can never run again or play most sports. Thankfully I can still surf! I thought I was coming out of surgery better................umm.........wrong. Different is a better adjective.

Best of luck Gaff. Don't push it to much and listen to your orthopedic doctor.

Hijack infraction anyone?
    Forum HOFers get a pass on the hijack infarcshun.

Quote Originally Posted by Slashdog View Post

5. Who, really, was the njshredmachine?
    The shredmeister's puppetmaster lurks among us. In terms of hilarity, I would have to pin the ribbon on Koki. Who knows though, I hope to find out at the first ever Swellinfo meetup.
    Well, I must say, I am flattered, Slashdog, that you would give me the credit for coming up with the pure gold that was the Shred...but I can't take credit for such an amazingly brilliant and intelligent poster...

...if I could come up with catch phrases like "to it's their own" and "Needless, I must say more", I would be making six figs, y'all.