LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 8 123 ... LastLast
    Images

Front piece or Back piece?

Which do you guy and gals gravitate towards?

I'm a back piece man. When I see a juicy back piece that rates 10 out of 10, I get scrambled egg brains.

Inspiration for this thread: Shoprite, this evening, 10 out of 10, scrambled egg brains.

Bro, I like the leg to azz transition. That and the upper-inner quad that chicks only get from copious soccer and proper diet or a lot of barre classes. Good calves on a girl are great too. I've been going for the chicks with the stilts for the last year or two. Got no issue if a chick is even taller than me. I put em in heels on Saturday night if so.

Big thick ankles.

Buttockals on a babe.....the only reason that I'm actually tuning in to the Rio ASP comp...whoever is in the production shack on this gig knows what he's doing pulling all of those bunda beach shots...

"...I'm hooked and I can't stop staring..."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU

Quote Originally Posted by DosXX View Post
    "...I'm hooked and I can't stop staring..."
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k4he79krseU
    you beat me to it.

my wife has a fantastic ass, so in the interest of domestic tranquility, i'll vote back piece.

"That sweet tailpipe of yours did have me charmed. It put a spell on me, but all the ass magic in Mexico cant change Kenny Powers from his core beliefs. Im not an ass man. Im a tit man".

So Douglas does us a noble solid and puts up a should-be classic tread that any regular guy (great skit!) can appreciate. Instead, you guys choose to piss away your employers main overhead (your salary) on treads bout aliens and Jerz peeps for the 1000th time, more treads bout them damn spogners (WTF is spogning), some racial draft, and the 3000th tread on CenAm trips.

If "bongs" can get 98 pages of posts and never die then "boobs" should be able to at least get off the ground here. Dammit fellas, smarten up!!

FLY A BANNER FOR T&A

backside.....

I like it all, why discriminate, small, big, dark,light whatevs

and maybe its the former dirty hippy in me doesn't mind hair, 100 years ago chicks didn't shave their legs.

its so hard to choose, its all soooooo good

but overall, a big tight booty turns my eye