LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post

and maybe its the former dirty hippy in me doesn't mind hair, 100 years ago chicks didn't shave their legs.
    Bro how old are you, 114? Oh snap, whatup Father Time

Images
    T&A all the way. Although a nice butt will make up for lack of chest its hard to do the reverse.
    Last edited by natkitchen; May 9, 2014 at 09:02 PM. Reason: add a t to but

Quote Originally Posted by natkitchen View Post
    T&A all the way. Although a nice butt will make up for lack of chest its hard to do the reverse.
    sage wisdom here

remember, no matter how hot she is, some guy somewhere is sick of her ish
    Last edited by MakeItStop; May 9, 2014 at 09:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Bro how old are you, 114? Oh snap, whatup Father Time

hair dont bother me and the unrealistic images of beauty are destroying women, kinda of a shame. not saying a trimmed box aint hot, it just aint everything

hair dont bother me and the unrealistic images of beauty are destroying women, kinda of a shame. not saying a trimmed box aint hot, it just aint everything
    Bro, when's the last time you had to go hunting in the jungle? No easy task bro. This hasn't been an issue since the late 90s but a few outliers still exist. They must be cut off from all forms of pop culture and social media. Fascinating, yet troublesome.

man, there is so much more female appeal than what is presented, I think you are eating at the omelet bar and missing the rest of the buffet

Along the lines of the nearly-analogies being made at this moment, if one of you starts gigging on tossing some chica's salad, well, just don't eh?

Images
    Emass,........yewwwww!

Ladies, by all means contribute, this wasn't meant to be sexist. Dudes butts and pecks are open season for you females. Also, females appreciating other females is welcomed. Again, not sexist. I've had the privilege of dating women who appreciate both sooooooo............

man, there is so much more female appeal than what is presented, I think you are eating at the omelet bar and missing the rest of the buffet
    Bro, I've camped out at the buffet for years plus devoured both the left and right sides of the menu. I know what's out there for fine dining and the best of the four food groups (bucket, T, A, legs). Was on the see-food diet long enough. These days it's a careful, deliberate harvest of all-organic crossbreeds (when they can be found...) in search of the elusive hybrid vigor. In between the weeds and crabgrass out there one can fine some divine crops.

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I've had the privilege of dating women who appreciate both sooooooo............
    Not that there's anything wrong with THAT!!!!