LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Skipping

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by ClemsonSurf View Post
    This is how I get to the water.

Attachment 10889
    I just wasted 10 minutes of my life, sifting through google to find a photo to top that. Such a photo does not exist. Well done.

Best thread ever.... i used to be full time musician and singing or thinking of music in the lineup is something I do. I usually try to think of tribe called quest or punk or something groovy but sometimes after skipping to the lineup I can;t help but think of the cardigans..... always happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzv6MAnUo0Q

Quote Originally Posted by Big Wet Monster View Post
    Best thread ever.... i used to be full time musician and singing or thinking of music in the lineup is something I do. I usually try to think of tribe called quest or punk or something groovy but sometimes after skipping to the lineup I can;t help but think of the cardigans..... always happens https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xzv6MAnUo0Q
    Agreed on the best tread comment. I also make it a normal practice to sing one song during a sesh over and over and the more obscure the song the better. zach bro, great work. Same for the rest of you. Getting lots done on a Friday more than the rest of the slacker world.

Images

Attachment 10889
    Indeed. This is the exemplary technique that culminates our quest. Note stoke factor exhibited by grin.

Quote Originally Posted by beerndwata View Post
    and the gayest post of the year goes to ........
    hahahahahahahahaha

Attachment 10889
    I'm definitely doing this on the way out to my next session

After a really long wave, I skip all the way back up the beach. I tell people it keeps me from tripping over my leash... but not really.

Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    After a really long wave, I skip all the way back up the beach. I tell people it keeps me from tripping over my leash... but not really.
    I imagine you point your toes like in ClemsonSurf's photo. Good to know you are in touch with your feminine side. Happy Halloween.

Hahaha I'm speechless...

Images
    When I was browsing the list I thought skipping, must be about school or something, not interested. So glad I got bored enough.