LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    This thread doesn't belong here in the first place, 666. You're the escapee who has managed to find his way back to a keyboard. And like Hanna said, how tolerant would your 666arse be if a kid showed up at your van, announced he's little Abdullah who loves Allah & wants to surf on a 'free' wti666 board? Yeah....ok......
    Next Question.......Yanky name/homebreak?

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Next Question.......Yanky name/homebreak?
    Why is that always so important to you, freaky friday? You're always after people's personal info. I don't want to know you. I don't want to hang out with you. I have zero interest in your proselytizing.

Hitting the firewater again tonight, I see. You post late at night. Creepazoid, your existence conjures up the BTK serial killer. It's not a stretch by any means.

You polarize people. You have no useful existence whatsoever on a surfing forum. You have stated that your goal is to insinuate yourself with children & teenagers. You gave up everyone here to MSW. You love the sound of your own voice merely for the sound of your own voice aka saying nothing of substance. You've been banned so hard that you returned under another freaky moniker.

let it die yank, let it die
    my name
    jesus h christ
    homebreak
    red sea
    reason for name
    I want wayne to motherfocking stop

I'll play, but in return you have to post a picture of you actually surfing.

My name is Zach Gaffer. I did not choose my name, it was given to me and I am a scion of Camden County. The Gaffers are an ancient family, settling in Jamaica by way of Amsterdaam in the 1620's and then in Southern New Jersey in the 1640's. There we stayed, straying only from our New Jersey paradise to periodically fight in whatever guerre du jour was in fashion. By the 20th century, the once mighty Gaffer family had fallen onto hard times and in 1963, sick of New Jersey's winter, my Uncle Harry drove a 54 Chevy Belair convertible with no top, across the country with his young, pregnant bride seeking his fortune out West. There he settled in Hermosa Beach, CA where he started a small business of buying, remodeling and renting out houses. Soon with his tales of orange trees and perfect waves other Gaffers followed him in our own version of manifest destiny, until only the Cherry Hill Gaffers were left in the ancestral home. Now they raise emus on the once hallowed and ever dwindling grounds of the Gaffer family estates. One of Jamaican Gaffers is a world renowned reggae singer though, so at least we got that goin for us.

I surf in San Diego and I've posted pics of me surfing. Wayne, I bet you surf like a kook. Show us a pic, prove me wrong.

Ssl, ssl, ssl...

jesus christ, homebreak: the sea of galilee

my username is my undercover name i use while i minister to whores and thieves and such, but mostly whores.

Quote Originally Posted by bilthy View Post
    jesus christ, homebreak: the sea of galilee

my username is my undercover name i use while i minister to whores and thieves and such, but mostly whores.

TWIN! yes! I love whores, hook a nigga up!

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    TWIN! yes! I love whores, hook a nigga up!
    when i've finished "ministering" said group of whores, multiple times, i shall send them your way for further "saving", my good brother.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    let it die yank, let it die
    my name
    jesus h christ
    homebreak
    red sea
    reason for name
    I want wayne to motherfocking stop
    Yah hear ya. wti666 is akin to sea lice.

Speaking of ministering to ho's .... road trip! Destination: DR!

Quote Originally Posted by Doug View Post
    I'm guod. Home break? The secret spot with all the surf cams.

Now,...............front piece or back piece?
    go hijacker go. back to issues of genuine relevance.