LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    Logged it for an hour or two yesterday. A few lined up nicely, but mostly it was a peak and a shoulder. Think I'll be putting away the 4/3 at this point.

Yesterday was fun, I surfed early in the crazy fog. Could barley see the shore. Winds were onshore and the waves were a bit crumbly but the right ones peeled nicely. Conditions weren't great but I was out for 2 hours with 1 other guy who was pretty cool. Today was a bit better, maybe a bit bigger. Similar type of conditions though. I don't care I was happy to surf. Today especially, I caught a whole hell of alot of fun ones. Alone, two guys paddled out hooting and hollering on the way out, which is all good, but then they left after about 20-30 minutes tops. Strange, but I wasn't complaining.

Checked it early before work, too foggy and small up here. Heard it got good towards the afternoon/evening.

Went out this morning, even got into the 3/2 and wasnt freezing for about an hour with some thigh-waist sets rolling through.

Images
    Oh yeah, some dude paddled out bare-back yesterday, lol. The water was in the low 50's. He didn't last long before he turned purple and got out. I was concerned that I would have to drag him out myself due to muscle failure. I saw someone try to swim in trunks this morning too. It was a quick dip. People think because the air is 70 it's open season, and quickly realize it's way too cold for bare skin. Ding dongs.

^^^^ I have no idea why but that stuff annoys the hell out of me. People are idiots. Last year, around this time of year, spring, I'm sitting in a bar and this girl is talking to her friends. I over hear her say "it's so weird, likes it's not winter anymore it's getting nice out, but it's not summer yet". No sh!t it's called spring.

Quote Originally Posted by BassMon View Post
    ^^^^ I have no idea why but that stuff annoys the hell out of me. People are idiots. Last year, around this time of year, spring, I'm sitting in a bar and this girl is talking to her friends. I over hear her say "it's so weird, likes it's not winter anymore it's getting nice out, but it's not summer yet". No sh!t it's called spring.
    bet you you could have taken her home and talked her into ANYTHING

waves were good yesterday,it was one of those one for an hour kinda sessions.i was surprised how uncrowded it was it this particular super crowded spot I normally don't go to but decided so and it was super.i wouldn't go as far as a 3/2 yet water is still freezing,in the upper 40s last time I checked.4/3 boots n gloves worked perfect.hopefully we get more surprise mini swells this spring

I got a little bit yesterday/ Saturday after work. Waist hi choppyish lines, few fun ones. Best part was my 5 year old daughter saw me catch a nice one and said she'd like to get out there next time.

Hey don't none of youse guys have moms?

esa2.jpg ok waves yesterday, much better form today though

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by Radderbsurfin View Post

Hey don't none of youse guys have moms?
    I thought she was with you?