LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Hey I'm a milf connoisseur. You got a hot one, send her my way.

Images
    025.jpg I kinda scored. Surfed for 9 hours straight in NJ yesterday, so I can't complain.

Quote Originally Posted by RIsurfer View Post
    025.jpg I kinda scored. Surfed for 9 hours straight in NJ yesterday, so I can't complain.
    Grommet don't embellish for the stock of your word may dwindle to Enron status. You may have charged waves and been on the beach for 9 hours combined. On my frothiest day ever a year ago when the home break was puking perfection from dawn til dusk I skipped into liquid for a total of 7 hours across 4 sessions. However, by no means was that consecutive water time. Not to mention my desensitization to water temp and stoke-induced frontal lobe inhibition are both common knowledge round here.
    Last edited by EmassSpicoli; May 12, 2014 at 12:26 AM.

Images
    alright, so is this a hijacked thread? what's everyone's longest session? for reals. i think about 3 1/2-4 hours is my personal longest...it was right after new years this year. pulled up and it was chest-head high, sunny, above the freexing temp, and water still high 30ish. went in at 7:15ish (am) got back in the car at 12ish - whoops!

but 9 hours...you had to have hit the beach for a Brondo at least! it has electrolytes

Maybe his mom packed him a lunch with some Caprisuns. There'd be no need to come in.

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by LBCrew View Post
    Logged it for an hour or two yesterday. A few lined up nicely, but mostly it was a peak and a shoulder. Think I'll be putting away the 4/3 at this point.
    Totally same here- fun logging waves yesterday- long rides! Putting away the 4/3 and probably the last solo session before the summer pros paddle out...

Images
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    Grommet don't embellish for the stock of your word may dwindle to Enron status. You may have charged waves and been on the beach for 9 hours combined. On my frothiest day ever a year ago when the home break was puking perfection from dawn til dusk I skipped into liquid for a total of 7 hours across 4 sessions. However, by no means was that consecutive water time. Not to mention my desensitization to water temp and stoke-induced frontal lobe inhibition are both common knowledge round here.
    Ok, ok, I came in a couple times to drink and eat some energy bars.