LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: skill vs stoke

Um.......skill leads to stoke....it sucks to suck, whats better than a nice cutback or a long tube?

^ what that guy said. If your having less fun now then when you first started I think your doing something wrong

its not a personal thing, just trying to open a discussion about a topic i think about

Quote Originally Posted by patgeds22 View Post
    what makes you say that? do you fear the unknown that exists in a conversation about reality?

Images
    "Always stoked at all skill levels" -me

Images
    Surfing = Heroin. No, I don't think so at all. When i first started surfing i was riding white water and thats about it. Now I travel the world for barrels which is a lot more fun than whitewater. You need to stop surfing.

yea, skill leads to stoke, however it takes 'mo bettah' conditions for a skilled person to 'get off'

ie a newby who can go down the line is super stoked to go down the line, a barrel hound might have fun, but not be super stoked

and seriously, surfing without barrels is like sex without the orgasm, I imagine this is how blasters' girl feels

Images
    woow look at the big man right here...i see you guy hi!!!!!!! whats up bro you had to throw a quick insult in there didnt you? hey come to my break and meet the carolina da hui..(kkk)

DID THE WITTLE BOY GET HIS FEEWINGS HUWT? you wanted to put my car on blocks and fix my sunroof, thanks for the offer, can I get your girl a Dr. Hitachi magic wand, or better yet a date with the Harlem Globetrotters? heard she likes the darkness

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    DID THE WITTLE BOY GET HIS FEEWINGS HUWT? you wanted to put my car on blocks and fix my sunroof, thanks for the offer, can I get your girl a Dr. Hitachi magic wand, or better yet a date with the Harlem Globetrotters? heard she likes the darkness
    That's his sister dude.