LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567 LastLast
    I heard if you back them up against a cliff, they push back harder.....

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    We can always tell when it's slow down there in sheep country: the gnome pops up right here on SI.
    I'm not a gnome at 6', there are very few sheep in my area, and I've been extremely busy... I snatch a few moments to share what I'm doing and even to respond to your BS.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I heard if you back them up against a cliff, they push back harder.....
    Holy Crap MIS that was hilarious! Thanks for my afternoon laugh man.

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    I'm not a gnome at 6'.
    He's not refering to height, you look like the Trvelocity Gnome in a prison jump suit and special olympics helmet.

Speaking of growing a set, er, losing a set when's the gender change operation, gnome?

Roy if ya got the program already in place for the fins ya can make thousands . Simple math = $
    Then ya can go anywhere ya want. What you are doing is like an college kids senior project in mechanical engineering. Simple tweets to the program and there ya have a whole line of fins. I could go on n on.

Quote Originally Posted by dudeclimbing View Post
    Roy if ya got the program already in place for the fins ya can make thousands . Simple math = $
    Then ya can go anywhere ya want. What you are doing is like an college kids senior project in mechanical engineering. Simple tweets to the program and there ya have a whole line of fins. I could go on n on.
    It takes 8 hours to print a 9" single fin, 3D printing is best for low production and design flexibility.

How long for the foil fin?

Quote Originally Posted by Roy Stuart View Post
    It takes 8 hours to print a 9" single fin, 3D printing is best for low production and design flexibility.
    How many hours to print 12 latex dummies...er...12 people? Are they flexible?