LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Ocmd

Images
    I know this dude, he's a giant, not kidding. Screw the 5'10 get the soft top and shred. Those things are fun, iv gotten some good barrels while in Hawaii while i had to rent a soft top 9"5 it was really fun. Terrible for turns clearly

Images
    QUICK! Before you rent a foamie, READ!! I just remembered, K-Coast surf shop rents bic boards. Not that great, but still better than foamies.
    Last edited by Hawkheart; May 16, 2014 at 01:27 AM.

Images
    Wait! They actually rent out other boards too... So you're set...

http://www.kcoast.com/rental-fleet.html

Images
    Yeah kcoast has a few bigger firewires for rent. Go up to the board room and ask for Hairball or Mike.

Quote Originally Posted by Tuono View Post
    What is wrong with a soft top anyway? What, he won't really be slotting the barrels nicely? I've seen people ride plenty well on soft tops. Especially waves prevalent to the area. I think a softie would be just fine. People make such a science out of it all, IMO, and then you seen guys standing in barrels on skim boards and body boards. Whatever, bring a good attitude and wave when people see you standing on your 7' frame. I'd much rather have a ****tiest Chauncey's soft top then a ride a 2' shorter than you fish.
    But that's me, if it doesn't fit with your golf clubs, it doesn't fit and you should acquit.
    You've got all the advice you need here already..
    Tuono,
    I should show up with Big Blue and rent it out. Pay for my day!!! Loved that board and had it out on big days too. If it worked for my frame, it'll work for this guy's! Made a lot of lemonade out of lemons on that board!

Quote Originally Posted by Tuono View Post
    What is wrong with a soft top anyway? What, he won't really be slotting the barrels nicely? I've seen people ride plenty well on soft tops. Especially waves prevalent to the area. I think a softie would be just fine. People make such a science out of it all, IMO, and then you seen guys standing in barrels on skim boards and body boards. Whatever, bring a good attitude and wave when people see you standing on your 7' frame. I'd much rather have a ****tiest Chauncey's soft top then a ride a 2' shorter than you fish.
    But that's me, if it doesn't fit with your golf clubs, it doesn't fit and you should acquit.
    You've got all the advice you need here already..
    And remember, Kelly Slater surfed on an upside down table (seriously) so I agree: whatever you're having fun on is the right board at the right moment for the right surfer.

Images

redy 4 mavriks evry1?