LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

I nominate Brewengineer for 2014 LOTY (Locker Of The Year)

Brew's last post in Wayne's "give me your name and number" thread was the all time best way ever to end that train wreck. And so I nominate Brewengineer for 2014 LOTY, bravo Brew!

Here is a link to the thread: http://www.swellinfo.com/forum/showt...589#post235589
    Last edited by rcarter; May 14, 2014 at 07:00 PM.

I gotta agree, that was like being slapped with a dueling glove, Maybe Wayne can go be humble and penetant instead of the instigating hypocrite he is

here here Brew!

ccdog, can you give wayne a clue?
    thanks in advance

Helll yeah. That's right up there with Brew's "you sir, are a thunder*unt."

Quote Originally Posted by yankee View Post
    Helll yeah. That's right up there with Brew's "you sir, are a thunder*unt."
    Yep, Brew is a funny mutha pucker fo sho.

He already knows me lub him long time!

Brewmeister ya got my vote! Fnnnn priceless. Only thing missing is the apostles doing the same.

Quote Originally Posted by MakeItStop View Post
    I gotta agree, that was like being slapped with a dueling glove, Maybe Wayne can go be humble and penetant instead of the instigating hypocrite he is

here here Brew!

ccdog, can you give wayne a clue?
    thanks in advance
    Me and ccdog have spoken in the past. Same Jesus different approach.( I take the reckless approach and he takes the loving Sunday school approach...) Awesome to see all you Legends are legends in your own eyes. You ask me you look pretty silly.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Me and ccdog have spoken in the past. Same Jesus different approach.( I take the reckless approach and he takes the loving Sunday school approach...) Awesome to see all you Legends are legends in your own eyes. You ask me you look pretty silly.
    Nobody asked you dingus. Don't get all butt hurt just cause Brew got you good and we all agree.

Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    wayne do u think that all non-christians go to hell?

Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    wayne do u think that all non-christians go to hell?
    Dude don't open the door for him to turn this thread into another religious discussion. This is a thread to honor Brew.