LOGIN | REGISTER

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234
Results 31 to 40 of 40
  1. #31
    LOTY= loser of the year, everyone is nominated and everyone wins

    so yes, brew could be conisidered the LOTY, as well as the rest of us.

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Science mother****er
    Posts
    2,434
    Quote Originally Posted by Hayduke Lives View Post
    LOTY= loser of the year, everyone is nominated and everyone wins

    so yes, brew could be conisidered the LOTY, as well as the rest of us.
    Wouldn't that mean everyone was nominated and nobody wins?

  3. #33
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Wouldn't that mean everyone was nominated and nobody wins?
    I suppose if its a nomination for losing no one can win. I see what you did there.

  4. #34
    Join Date
    May 2014
    Location
    OV, DE
    Posts
    159
    Quote Originally Posted by brewengineer View Post
    Thanks, but that thread was an easy target.

    Sorry Wayne. Please resist the urge to start any more threads like that.
    Wow brew, you have gained some major respect from me with that post.
    Last edited by Hawkheart; May 15, 2014 at 10:43 PM.

  5. #35
    Quote Originally Posted by trevolution View Post
    wayne do u think that all non-christians go to hell?
    Good question? What do you think? The truth is......Since you cannot make it out to our church, I will be doing online biblical teachings for all you surfers. Cannot preach it on here, but would be happy to get the message out to you via youtube. Trevolution the first teaching will be for you. Thanks for all the negggggg, what a motivator.

    BTW what does HOF stand for hell on fire, happy other follower, hippy oppy foppy.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    ethernet
    Posts
    2,053
    Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post

    BTW what does HOF stand for hell on fire, happy other follower, hippy oppy foppy.

    scary bro, just scary

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    anywhere there is surf
    Posts
    634
    Images
    2
    Wayne, I am going to nominate you for the OCD Award....you earned it.

  8. #38
    well i was just gonna say there mr. wayne, is that if one believes all non-Christians go to hell, keep in mind Jesus was a Jew.

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,169
    Quote Originally Posted by MY SAVIOR View Post
    Good question? What do you think? The truth is......Since you cannot make it out to our church, I will be doing online biblical teachings for all you surfers. Cannot preach it on here, but would be happy to get the message out to you via youtube. Trevolution the first teaching will be for you. Thanks for all the negggggg, what a motivator.

    BTW what does HOF stand for hell on fire, happy other follower, hippy oppy foppy.
    insane bronze age one, wasn't your 'church' shut down by Jax CPS...?

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    MD - VA
    Posts
    3,169
    Quote Originally Posted by EmassSpicoli View Post
    What's about the categories for awards we are to give for the 2nd annual Swellies? We should probs ratify the categories at Clemmy's for Thanksgiving then cast votes between Christmas and New Year's. What say you brahs on a token for the winners? I could use me an RC gnome with my name engraved on it sitting on the mantle here.
    Go for it, spicoli. You're the SI Forum sheriff who never has to unholster his piece.